******2016 CFB In-Game******

gps it happens when you quote someone. If you type a word, then hit return, then backspace the spacebar will magically work again

space bar only works on non quoted replies. whatever. got two little kids asleep and pregnant wife in bed. drinking hard, no way i make it to 12. might see the eastern time zone new years

14 minutes to go 24-0 and Tosu with no signs of hope and dabo is running watson.

i was pissed that we called so many Hurts designed runs in the 2nd half when it was apparent Washington was ready to go back home.

i was pissed that we called so many Hurts designed runs in the 2nd half when it was apparent Washington was ready to go back home.

Don't blame you. But Bama can with without Hurts, even in spite of him apparently... doubt Clem can beat bama without Watson

LSU AD is pumped he pried Coach O from all those other suitor's arms to match his incredible skill in retaining Johnny Jones

I really don't think Chip wants to be in the South, could very well be wrong, but everything about his is North

Chip to Indy would be interesting, really he shoulda just gone back to Eugene and lived happily ever after

John Harbaugh, I think he is gonna dig...don't be surprised if that is the Rams hire. But that would take some stones on his part

I really don't think Chip wants to be in the South, could very well be wrong, but everything about his is North

Chip to Indy would be interesting, really he shoulda just gone back to Eugene and lived happily ever after

John Harbaugh, I think he is gonna dig...don't be surprised if that is the Rams hire. But that would take some stones on his part

A lot of teams in need. He can go anywhere he wants. He'll be the most qualified candidate out there for NFL coaching positions.

Why would they fire Harbaugh? That's crazy, IMHO. Harbaugh will be a hot commodity.

Is that the rumor going around? There's zero chance he'd be fired, I thought the concern was that he would leave for mega money from the Rams. Don't see that happening anyway, but him being fired is the most ridiculous thing ever.

Damn so.... bills, 49ers, rams, ravens, bengals, colts..... who else maybe.. jets?
all those are open or may be

Is that the rumor going around? There's zero chance he'd be fired, I thought the concern was that he would leave for mega money from the Rams. Don't see that happening anyway, but him being fired is the most ridiculous thing ever.

I just assumed it was firing. He's got a good gig there, not sure why he would leave.

I just assumed it was firing. He's got a good gig there, not sure why he would leave.

Well the assumption is money. I agree that he's got a good gig, and it's his "dream job." Pretty sure he got sick and tired of dealing with overpaid primadonnas in the NFL, not sure why he'd want to go back either. He's got plenty of money.

However, are we talking about John or Jim (not you in particular, everyone who's been talking about it)? The "rumors" I'm seeing about Harbaugh being fired relate to John, not Jim.

i guess Harbaugh's leaving cuz Flacco won't take a pay cut and they can't be competitive with all that money going to a decent, instead of great, player

Well the assumption is money. I agree that he's got a good gig, and it's his "dream job." Pretty sure he got sick and tired of dealing with overpaid primadonnas in the NFL, not sure why he'd want to go back either. He's got plenty of money.

However, are we talking about John or Jim (not you in particular, everyone who's been talking about it)? The "rumors" I'm seeing about Harbaugh being fired relate to John, not Jim.

John, the Ravens. I just saw it here, not seen mention of it anywhere else.

John, the Ravens. I just saw it here, not seen mention of it anywhere else.

Gotcha. Yeah, I thought it was Jim being talked about for some reason. Obviously, either of them being fired doesn't seem to make much sense, but odds of Jim being fired would be exponentially less than John.

i guess Harbaugh's leaving cuz Flacco won't take a pay cut and they can't be competitive with all that money going to a decent, instead of great, player

Leaving or being fired? Or is he almost doing what he can to get fired, by not firing certain coordinators/coaches?

Firing him makes no sense really. They just won a fucking SB a few years ago, and are perennial playoff participants. The way coaches are fired, and the expectations that are set in pro sports these days is beyond ludicrous.

Back