******2016 CFB In-Game******

That Bama D is no joke but I didn't expect Clem to shut out OSU either. I think this will be a great game to watch, I hope it's close either way.

This is the best defense we've had in my lifetime. 2011 was awesome, but that defense would not survive against the offenses of 2016. Our offense I think has a lot of talent, but Hurts still has a ways to go to be a true dual threat QB and Lane likes to get a little too cute at times. Our OL is not as good as it has been in the past which is probably why the offense is somewhat inconsistent. That being said, we've scored more points this season than last year. Should be a good game.

Must give the ball to Bo all game. Just feed him. Hurts looks confused sometimes but that defense is filthy.

This is the best defense we've had in my lifetime. 2011 was awesome, but that defense would not survive against the offenses of 2016. Our offense I think has a lot of talent, but Hurts still has a ways to go to be a true dual threat QB and Lane likes to get a little too cute at times. Our OL is not as good as it has been in the past which is probably why the offense is somewhat inconsistent. That being said, we've scored more points this season than last year. Should be a good game.
Man that 92 D is just as good or if not better

Man that 92 D is just as good or if not better

92 defense was awesome. All 11 on the LOS against Miami and watching Gino melt was so great. Greatest non-play in history when Langham ran down Lamar Thomas and took the ball from him. But think these guys are better. 92 had some future pros, but nothing like what we have now

I think they're better than last year and were the only team that can give them problems. Still think that. But also think they get cooked. Perception > reality. Debate since you're so fucking wonderful...

Gonna embed your threads here:

:hang::hang::hang:

Where are your opinions dipshit? Oh yeah, I put em in there for ya.

You're a disgrace

I'll even put it out there, Bama -6 for a large wager. And I think it might lose because this team is tough for them I think..

Where ya'at sweetheart?

I think they're better than last year and were the only team that can give them problems. Still think that. But also think they get cooked. Perception > reality. Debate since you're so fucking wonderful...

All of the childish shit can be ignored, let's just talk about this part (like adults, if that's possible).

You literally said they were better this year than last, then agreed with Cub who said the exact opposite. Nowhere in Cub's post did he say he thought they'd get cooked, so not sure what that has to do with anything. You played both sides of the same argument within 3 posts. It's there in black and white.

Good, we agree. Gonna head out :beer4:

Great, have fun. I'm sure we'll see posts from you on the forum all night long. People who go out (bars to watch games, parties, etc) to simply spend time on their phone chatting with internet strangers sure are a strange breed. Nothing wrong with strange though, at least that's what we're supposed to think these days in the US.

So pretty much everyone on here was right all along....tOSU had ZERO business being in the playoff. Not even suggesting Clemson would have lost to PSU, but they deserved the shot and tOSU didn't. To quote the deep thinking Rasheed Wallace.....BALL DON'T LIE!!!

Deshaun Watson looks a hell of a lot more like a Heisman trophy QB than Lamar Jackson has the last month. Even my UofL friends think he's looked awful the last 3 games. He started so strong but something was really off with him coming down the stretch.

He lost to Clemson, and he quit with 8 games left in the season.

Hands down best Clem looked all year esp on D .. maybe they were peakin for this moment cuz everyone knows they wanted this chance again... Bama Off isnt as good this yr but that D is scary n could very well shut down Clem but Williams is a beast and they prob wont be able to run on em.. Watson cant throw any bad balls or they will get eaten up... im torn one side of me says Bama routs but from what i saw today watching both games if they play same way i think its tight

Wow
Ohio St got their LSU on here

Cue CUM eating pizza.....

I didn't watch a play

Was it as bad as it looks on the score board?

So pretty much everyone on here was right all along....tOSU had ZERO business being in the playoff. Not even suggesting Clemson would have lost to PSU, but they deserved the shot and tOSU didn't. To quote the deep thinking Rasheed Wallace.....BALL DON'T LIE!!!

I think PSU shoulda been there too....

I was very impressed with the 0hi0 St secondary but shocked that JT looked so inept and that Weber was so uninvolved

JT got worse as the year went on. Thought the month of prep would serve him well, Clemson ate him alive. Humbling for Urb.

Will JT be the starting QB at 0hi0 St next year? Seems there's some twitter chatter of him going grad transfer route but I can't see that happening

Will JT be the starting QB at 0hi0 St next year? Seems there's some twitter chatter of him going grad transfer route but I can't see that happening

Not even 12 hours since the end of the slaughter, has to just that, twitter chatter. But I'm no insider.

I just noticed the 0's instead of O's. C'mon, man!

Congrats, Scrute, you going to Tampa?

Not even 12 hours since the end of the slaughter, has to just that, twitter chatter. But I'm no insider.

I just noticed the 0's instead of O's. C'mon, man!

Congrats, Scrute, you going to Tampa?

Yeah man. Friday to Tuesday. Don't expect to win but no way I'm missing the experience

Back