• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Excited to see what our offense can be with so much returning. Defense will take a step back, but that's expected.

Out of curiosity because I'm not a fan of a typical powerhouse, you guys think this is good for the sport? Basically the top 10 or whatever will get the recruits and be in there every year, and occasionally someone might sneak in. But how is this interesting if you aren't a fan of one of the big programs? This can't be good long term for the sport.

Guys/Gals...wishing you all a great 2017! :party::party:Sincerely......

and how could we help it, b/c as Silky knows we have somebody #Making America Great Again

PS: I want to know the defensive lineman's name from Florida State who gave an interview after game last night...he was a great guy and I mean it, what a great guy

Cooking steaks for 8 and I somehow thought I'd get to watch the games..barely seen a play...good luck

I think rivals. Had 30 5* rated guys ... 5 to OSU 4 bama 3 clem 2fsu n mich n 6 uncommitted prob say 4 go to those schools if not all of em.. def top heavy

Walker was committed to Alabama for over a year. Was convinced to go to FSU by...Jeremy Pruitt

2017 - The Year of the Silky-Bones Summit...I will head to DC 2017 to meet Silky..my New Year Resolution

PSU woulda been interesting just because they hage some speed at wr n rb n prob would give clem some issues but there D is soft

Oh I don't think they would have won. But they lost early, beat OSU and won the division. They earned it - teams shouldn't have "moved up" or gotten better bowls because they sat their ass at home and didn't play in their championship game (win or lose) - a la USC

Out of curiosity because I'm not a fan of a typical powerhouse, you guys think this is good for the sport? Basically the top 10 or whatever will get the recruits and be in there every year, and occasionally someone might sneak in. But how is this interesting if you aren't a fan of one of the big programs? This can't be good long term for the sport.

Well only the top TWO powerhouses could play before. At least now there's a chance for FOUR teams to get it.

I think it's possible for 2 teams from the same conference to be in the top 4 overall, but this year was not one of them

With there being 15-20 "powerhouses" historically, there's enough cyclical nature to it that most won't care. I'll refer you back to early 2000's Alabama when we were basically a laughingstock.

Chip Kelly fired by 9er's? Can't wait to see him as an offensive analyst at Alabama next year

I never said such things. I felt PSU should have gone over OSU. The talk of Michigan going was a total joke and was only said seriously by fanboys

But what is the Tosu argument? Michigan is a better team than TOSU. Period. So it is not take the better team. Penn State beat Tosu so it is not the heads up. Wisconsin won the conference so it is not the conference champ. It seems we went overboard to find the most undeserving team and put them in there.

wasn't impressed with either of these teams during the regular season....not sure how the Buckeyes intend to correct the straight up abuse their OL took for most of the 1st half, but then again, Urban might have another horseshoe up his ass

wasn't impressed with either of these teams during the regular season....not sure how the Buckeyes intend to correct the straight up abuse their OL took for most of the 1st half, but then again, Urban might have another horseshoe up his ass

Dabo has one too.

Clemson has a certified badass QB recruit coming in though. Best HS QB in years. Better than Luck coming out

Well only the top TWO powerhouses could play before. At least now there's a chance for FOUR teams to get it.

Correct but we only had to endure one week of this shit as opposed to two. As long as every team (aka WMU this year) doesn't have a chance, one game based on opinion is sufficient.

But what is the Tosu argument? Michigan is a better team than TOSU. Period. So it is not take the better team. Penn State beat Tosu so it is not the heads up. Wisconsin won the conference so it is not the conference champ. It seems we went overboard to find the most undeserving team and put them in there.

This is why we should be using conference champs, not some subjective eye test

2nd half of Alabama game seemed like both teams wanted the game to be over as soon as possible

It's been said before, but these final four games have been trash. Still some games to go, but I cannot believe the Orange Bowl has been the best game so far. I'd rather they ditch this format and go back to what they had

Urban's team won't catch them now...overrated QB, zero protection and unable to create holes

I think you've had too many of those $30 craft beers.

Michigan is NOT better than tOSU
Wisconsin did NOT win the Big 10
I felt PSU should have gone as they won the Big 10

Back