• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Moved the ball twice to end with INTs always what the team total needs, terrible day with cell issues to deal with to boot

boise defense no good here, as I thought... But I think their offense goes no huddle and high risk 2H.. like it a lot

Yezzir....

Tee, while I got you here. I asked in your thread.....not sure if you saw my post in it, but LSU thoughts pot favor?

Hey twink. sorry I didn't get back in thread.. I love the situation with LSU.. Coach Org knows how to play this as do the seniors.. Lenard who? We are much more than that and we will show you... Love that chip and also love Stanford for same reason... Plus, matchup wise LSU defense dominates IMO... you will have good day twink

Hey twink. sorry I didn't get back in thread.. I love the situation with LSU.. Coach Org knows how to play this as do the seniors.. Lenard who? We are much more than that and we will show you... Love that chip and also love Stanford for same reason... Plus, matchup wise LSU defense dominates IMO... you will have good day twink
Guice is better than Fournette IMO. Much more versatile and better top end speed.

Hopefully he will be wearing purple some day in the pros. Love his game.

be surprised Fornette lasts 3 years in sunday league.. love his style but it don't last long against NFL defenses..

So two fades into double coverage and a dump off on 3rd, just beautiful play calling. Rypien in RZ no bueno

Agree that Guice is equal, fuck maybe better(interesting debate for sure..shifter and lighter on the ties as I have said for a while)
One thing that irks me is Beckwith being out. Guy is so good....then again, I look at what Aranda has done with LBs(Duke Riley from a 3 star last day take and ST guy to a 3rd round pick likely)......I like the attitude LSU has going in and Ville maybe the other way.
Early game tho....LSU no likey that tho.....but agree with most of what you said, wish game was later, but hey..

On the BIG games....I like you see a spot.....love Ferentz in a bowl game for sure....I've seen him outgunned a FEW times and get a W as a dog....super coach..like to hear your thoughts on some others....like some Nebby maybe, not Pedo tho..

Love this time of year

Guice is better than Fournette IMO. Much more versatile and better top end speed.

Hopefully he will be wearing purple some day in the pros. Love his game.

He is a bad bad boy

Nice how LSU utilized the talent huh?

Never happens.....oh wait

Going for it, there was enough ball movement both ways

241 2h Baylor/Boise St o35 -110 4*
242 2h Boise St tt o21 -125 1.5*
241 2h Baylor tt o14.5 -110 1.5*

It could just be pent up frustration from not getting to watch much today tee, finally get to sit in front of the tv and watch my initial wager blow up in the first half

Back