• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Is that game a rivalry I don't know about?

More of a historic rivalry than Auburn-LSU. Even after all these years with the expanded conference schedules, Auburn's played LSU just one more time than they've played Clemson (51 v. 50).

We got our first coach from Auburn in 1896. A couple decades later, he was Clemson's president. We might have taken the "Tigers" name from Auburn. So then after the 1899 season, we hired John Heisman away from Auburn. Clemson kicked ass for 4 years, including a 73-0 win over Georgia Tech in 1903.

In 1904, Heisman was coaching for Tech. They offered him big money including 25% of the gate down there in the big city.

Down by 18 they are doing an incredible job of extending the game...figured Boise would be nothing but hurry up in the 3Q and just the opposite, now they're on the brink of laying down...and four possessions basically ending inside the 10 with only 6 pts to show for it. Great game plan and playcalling...and execution.

Best place for this question...anyone have the ATS records for last years bowl games handy?

I know underdogs typically perform well early and favorites better late...but through 22 bowl games (and counting BC as the dog in that game), underdogs are 17-5 ATS with 8 outright victories. Has to be a comeback on favorites starting soon

[TABLE="width: 179"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]Favorite-Over[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]15[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Favorite-Under[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]10[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Underdog-Over[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]11[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Underdog-Under[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]5[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

This year:
[TABLE="width: 179"]
<colgroup><col><col></colgroup><tbody>[TR]
[TD]Favorite-Over[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Favorite-Under[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Underdog-Over[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]7[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Underdog-Under[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]8[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

serious tho.....B1G is the best conference this year....But Pitt has looked good, beating Clem in SC.

I think it will be tough early, but then Pitt pulls away

GL guys

I want to hear thoughts on the rest of the games guys( and take )

Everyone like Miami? Once a top 10 team? Kayaa has been the QB since 2009.....thoughts?

Anyone wanna get in front of Bill Snyder for a bowl game? Even if TAMU has the athletes?

Best place for this question...anyone have the ATS records for last years bowl games handy?

I know underdogs typically perform well early and favorites better late...but through 22 bowl games (and counting BC as the dog in that game), underdogs are 17-5 ATS with 8 outright victories. Has to be a comeback on favorites starting soon

History says take the SEC in the remaining games. They have been positive ATS for years and are 0-2 this year.

Anyone know anything about gas fireplaces? I'm at a place where the pilot light is always on. That shouldn't be the car right?

Back