• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

I played the 1st half under in temple wake....
so i assume there will be 2 tds in the first 5 minutes of play.

Yo p unit
what do U think happens tonight with your Minnesota squad?
I can't see how they could win. Everything stacked against them. They are much worse than their record indicates. Played a very soft schedule with no Michigan, MSU or OSU on the schedule this season - and they still underperformed. Should have another 1-2 wins if they were smart.

"Minnesota significantly better this year"

ya, take a look at that schedule, boss. We scored more because we didn't play the best teams. idiot.

I'm not being funny at all when I say this:

Is ESPN letting guys color commentate if they won a raffle or office pool?
These guys all suck and I think I saw an anchor for ESPN Sunday midnight shift calling a game the other day.

Fucked up....Wake throws an abysmal pick to start the game. Temple immediately throws the bomb touchdown. Wake then comes back on its next possession looking like a JV offense. And we're headed for a 4-touchdown win by Temple, right?

The way shit is going are we going to see a 6-3 halftime score in the boise game later

This is absurd...crazy shit happens, but this is bizaare

Well, who would you expect to have special, even unique, motivation this bowl season? Idaho -- with the looming (and unprecedented) relegation to FCS -- and Wake after the treachery of its alumnus/former coach/broadcaster.

Well, who would you expect to have special, even unique, motivation this bowl season? Idaho -- with the looming (and unprecedented) relegation to FCS -- and Wake after the treachery of its alumnus/former coach/broadcaster.

It can vary....Rhule goes, players love interim guy and senior leaders want to go out w/ a bang. Or, hell, they just decide to shave and pad their wallets for the game.

'Tis why it's somewhat lunatic-like to play most bowl games.

It can vary....Rhule goes, players love interim guy and senior leaders want to go out w/ a bang. Or, hell, they just decide to shave and pad their wallets for the game.

That's why I've done less predicting based on motivation...cause you can argue it either way in most instances.

I think we all knew Wake and BC would be lighting up the scoreboard this bowl season

LOL -- I lost a ton on that BC game. But I did expect Wake to be highly motivated, though I thought that would mean a 20-14 game.

I disagree. Even the girls I know from Baton Rouge have no problem swilling bourbon in the morning.

Idk man......Toger fans drink beer that hour, whiskey later.
That mean I gotta crack my 1st like we are in the duck blind.....

Don't forget that Walker hurt his finger, how badly we don't know. Will make a comeback difficult.

One of the things we've seen in the recent bowls is teams that surprise us with an uptempo offense installed during the bowl practices.

Back