• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Will be on Hawks as well, although on USC and guessing you are PSU without checking your thread

suspensions coming for PSU per Twitter feed. Play2Win RT'd something a few minutes ago about it. No word on who yet.

It could just be pent up frustration from not getting to watch much today tee, finally get to sit in front of the tv and watch my initial wager blow up in the first half

stay focused.. tilt is always in front of us, luring us.. very bettable games coming up. 1 wager in string of 10 thousand.. but can't help you with iowa state.. they look like they suck:tiphat:

Lotta ways to go here.....

What is the best as I hold Baylor FG ticket?
I'm open to ideas

Double down. They are the better team by far, and you're getting a bargain because of uncertainty as to motivation here and lack of motivation earlier.

Agree that Guice is equal, fuck maybe better(interesting debate for sure..shifter and lighter on the ties as I have said for a while)
One thing that irks me is Beckwith being out. Guy is so good....then again, I look at what Aranda has done with LBs(Duke Riley from a 3 star last day take and ST guy to a 3rd round pick likely)......I like the attitude LSU has going in and Ville maybe the other way.
Early game tho....LSU no likey that tho.....but agree with most of what you said, wish game was later, but hey..

On the BIG games....I like you see a spot.....love Ferentz in a bowl game for sure....I've seen him outgunned a FEW times and get a W as a dog....super coach..like to hear your thoughts on some others....like some Nebby maybe, not Pedo tho..

Love this time of year

Thanks tee

Just your thoughts here if I could

Hard not to like Pitt tomorrow. NW not as strong this year IMO. Fading down the stretch too. They were dominated by the Gophers (watched in person).

stay focused.. tilt is always in front of us, luring us.. very bettable games coming up. 1 wager in string of 10 thousand.. but can't help you with iowa state.. they look like they suck:tiphat:

Actually started out ok today, just WSU and now this...bowl season been ok with exception of key games (BYU and Toledo). Spent more time with CFB this year than ever before.

Who is this ISU you speak of? The one that beat Tulsa in Hawaii a couple nights ago?

Roar Lions Roar@RLRblog <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 3h3 hours ago</small>
Multiple (as of yet unnamed) players have been suspended for the Rose Bowl, per James Franklin.

<iframe id="xdm_default2761_provider" height="344" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="100%" src="https://twitter.com/i/cards/tfw/v1/813938881120927744?cardname=summary_large_image&autoplay_disabled=true&forward=true&earned=true&lang=en&card_height=344&scribe_context=%7B%22client%22%3A%22web%22%2C%22page%22%3A%22profile%22%2C%22section%22%3A%22profile%22%2C%22component%22%3A%22tweet%22%7D#xdm_e=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com&xdm_c=default2761&xdm_p=1" allowfullscreen="" style="border-width: 0px; display: block; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"></iframe>

Hard not to like Pitt tomorrow. NW not as strong this year IMO. Fading down the stretch too. They were dominated by the Gophers (watched in person).

Points please, need NW to literally just throw it up for grabs every down

I think I'm going to be sorry not hitting Baylor at 14. Not chasing a worse number. Might play in game total.

Has Boise in a ML parlay but that looks shot. Took Baylor ML a while back to hedge. Will either mean a push or a small loss.

I miss this, Twinkie; I've got little kids and can't do the in-game stuff much these days. Same with you probably.

Was a bit concerned about the clock eating drives with no points, need to see something different here

I miss this, Twinkie; I've got little kids and can't do the in-game stuff much these days. Same with you probably.

Yezzir MW...it's good shit bro

I get on the site AM pretty good at work, but like these....a good smart nice crew during bowl season....
It's very comforting MW....good to see you here part of it and hope you are having a nice season on all fronts bro....

Twinkie, my son is 5, my daughter is 4, and my wife is on my ass whenever I try to watch football. Know what I'm talking about?

Yes, and my saving grace is that Clemson is so damn good now that even she has to admit I have reason to watch football other than betting.

It's not tough to admit I never thought Joey would come close to where he has, always thought Pollack and Reese were good

Yes, and my saving grace is that Clemson is so damn good now that even she has to admit I have reason to watch football other than betting.

She a Clem girl?
Or southern millionaire u?
Or ole miss?

Or

A Tigah?!?!( the good ones lol, Bengal?!)

Aubbie got the Baylor kid Stidham(sp)

That may work well

Except that his second game for Auburn will be at the original Death Valley, where I watched my first football game at the age of 5 in 1970. Auburn 41 Clemson 0, with Heisman winner Pat Sullivan at the helm for Auburn.

Except that his second game for Auburn will be at the original Death Valley, where I watched my first football game at the age of 5 in 1970. Auburn 41 Clemson 0, with Heisman winner Pat Sullivan at the helm for Auburn.
Is that game a rivalry I don't know about?

So now in college we're getting commercial/kickoff/commercial too? Ugh

10 minutes between offensive plays

Yeah that was terrible

Just hoped CFB would never get to this point that NFL does...kickoff to separate two commercial breaks

Back