• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Kinda want Temple team total for the 2h but not convinced there will be many completed forward passes which will likely be required to get it

espn programmers are so stupid...no matter how many times college games take over 3.5 hrs to finish, they continue to make bonehead scheduling mistakes. they have boise scheduled to start at 10:15 while washington st starts at 7:00. do they actually think a college game is going to finish in 3:15, and especially a wash st game with 55 first downs? morons.

Oh, yeah, I should have told y'all I took the WSU over and team over, so they won't be scoring any points apparently.

Even casual sports fans can see right through these embarrassing First Take promos--moving to ESPN 1 because ratings are so poor on ESPN 2. This show will be off air soon enough.

Looks like only one team came to play tonight. Wonder how much the field conditions are contributing to Wash St difficulties.

Boise has not impressed me all year either. It's an opportunity for Baylor to end on a high note after an otherwise disappointing season.

next 3 Bigten teams are dogged in my play range.. Think 2 of 3 win SU... which one gets smoked? think one will..:popcorn:

Gotta a small stalk going on possible Boise 2H TT over.. They moving ball pretty easy.. need Baylor TD here to make it good.. :popcorn:

Back