• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Can someone tell me what's the best pizza in salt lake city
DiGiorno's frozen?

5175418f30f7f.preview-620.png

2h UNT tt over for me, got 10.5 -110...barely watched any of it but uncle mo obv on their side

So who do u guys like in the remaining bowl games today?
i lean wake in next game.

Quick look at sportsinsight shows 58% on Temple but line moved from 13.5 to 10.5...the ol' reverse line move, and Temple new coach so who knows? Would seem tough to lay double digits with such a low lined total, but it's feasible that Wake could get shut out.

Hate that game, maybe WF tt under but teams that suck tend to pull out the stops in these shit games

why do a lot of ppl like baylor? just think they will want to prove something..... boise usuall $$ in these type of games

why do a lot of ppl like baylor? just think they will want to prove something..... boise usuall $$ in these type of games

Baylor quit in early November. A heartless team with no leadership that wasn't overly enamored with Grobe. Find it hard to believe they're going to suddenly show up and give an effort for him. And they're QB play is now terrible.

And Harsin will salivate at a chance at a P5 team.

just recapping in my head here, but if Army doesnt go for 2 pts each time(save me looking, anyone know)

would the cover be in way more jeopardy?

In an effort to deprive me of this OT and the Temple/Wake game the power just flickered and reset everything...guess they tried at least

Back