• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Cinci just so inconsistent but Temple off a benchmark win (ya, USF is benchmark for them), not playing it but if I had to I'd buy the hook and play Temple at -7

I played Temple -6/Wiscy ML at +110......wiscy just gonna fukk up my entire day if they lose...LOL

who wins - Alabama or Michigan?

I really, really want to see Bama and UW, today will have me move up Michigan as well into the elite class imo

Obviously the Utah game could move UW out of there but I doubt it...Ville has been evicted, and of course Clemson could still do business this evening

I just think UW is a Peterson machine with loads of talent and he will outcoach Leach all over the state

I really, really want to see Bama and UW, today will have me move up Michigan as well into the elite class imo

Obviously the Utah game could move UW out of there but I doubt it...Ville has been evicted, and of course Clemson could still do business this evening

I don't think Clemson is that good. Why do you like them? FSU hurting I think too.

I don't think Clemson is that good. Why do you like them? FSU hurting I think too.

I don't, just said I could move them up if they do to FSU what Ville did. I still like Ville better than them.

Coming into today I have Bama and UW as elite, Ville was next for me but not so much now, and UM joins the crew

Some interesting figures here.....can't believe all the $$$ on Kansas

Cv9IKg-UAAU2Iq-.jpg:large

Coming into today I have Bama and Mich as elites.

I'm not on the UW train yet; they really have played no one. Even though they have beat the snot out of the no ones....

Back