• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Gonna avoid playing a side and go with under

I will be on UW team total over for a fair amount. Don't think it's as close as everyone is trying to make it, all UW have been hearing is how weak the schedule has been and this now somehow becomes a statement game. Altitude could surely play a factor, but give me the best unit (UW defense imo) to create turnovers/short fields/3 n outs and a Heisman QB with a ton of talent around him...might just talk myself into the UW side as well.

Hope they win 44-3 for ya

I will be on UW team total over for a fair amount. Don't think it's as close as everyone is trying to make it, all UW have been hearing is how weak the schedule has been and this now somehow becomes a statement game. Altitude could surely play a factor, but give me the best unit (UW defense imo) to create turnovers/short fields/3 n outs and a Heisman QB with a ton of talent around him...might just talk myself into the UW side as well.

Hope they win 44-3 for ya

I am so torn....I am down on Utah +11 for a unit, but get the feeling that the UW feels like they are being disrespected....JWil and Utah's ability to run does scare me a bit, but something tells me that the UW will be fully focused and ready for this game.....it really could get ugly if the UW gets an early score or two....

lol but for real a combination of both...

and when I say bs I'm not saying fixed or refs... just saying bullshit, even if it was UM's fault.

Back