• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Coming into today I have Bama and Mich as elites.

I'm not on the UW train yet; they really have played no one yet. Even though they have beat the snot out of the no ones....

Easy to say but they went into Autzen and absolutely destroyed where no one destroys, and the Stanford win, while they aren't up to standards this year, was still ridiculously impressive. They've pretty much crushed who they played, and the "close" game at AZ should only help them on the road today.

Pissed because I thought there was a chance Hou quit on their season....i should've been all over UCF plus 10 and ml

Easy to say but they went into Autzen and absolutely destroyed where no one destroys, and the Stanford win, while they aren't up to standards this year, was still ridiculously impressive. They've pretty much crushed who they played, and the "close" game at AZ should only help them on the road today.

Yea - they beat the snot out of the no ones. The Buffs also beat both those teams on the road.

And yes, Washington would beat the snot out of the Buffs too.

Agree take, UC and UW would be an interesting matchup tho

Gotta head out, enjoy the games today fellas and take...maybe check in on the phone in a bit

Bama ran right thru Tenn and A&M and those were so called "tests"....Bama has looked best to this point

I didn't think either of those games would be close. I had my eye on the Tennessee game before the season began.

To this point, Hurts has been wildly inaccurate in the downfield passing game. If LSU or Auburn can bottle up the run game and force Hurts to beat them throwing the ball, we could very well see Alabama struggle. I think LSU and Auburn have the best chance to do that. I think both teams will struggle to score on Alabama's defense though.

Utah put up over 60 last year in Autzen. Oregon's magic is dwindling fast IMHO. Their defense has always been suspect and they thought their offense was so good that they could just plug any FCS transfer QB in there and keep on trucking. Oregon moving towards the middle of the PAC 12 quickly.

I didn't think either of those games would be close. I had my eye on the Tennessee game before the season began.

To this point, Hurts has been wildly inaccurate in the downfield passing game. If LSU or Auburn can bottle up the run game and force Hurts to beat them throwing the ball, we could very well see Alabama struggle. I think LSU and Auburn have the best chance to do that. I think both teams will struggle to score on Alabama's defense though.
:cheers3:

Dantoni Disgust Face, ftw

MrPersonality.jpg

Lol Utes, Oregon moving real quickly to paying Chip 8 mil a year to come back. Thanks uncle phil

Utah put up over 60 last year in Autzen. Oregon's magic is dwindling fast IMHO. Their defense has always been suspect and they thought their offense was so good that they could just plug any FCS transfer QB in there and keep on trucking. Oregon moving towards the BOTTOM of the PAC 12 quickly.

fyp

what sites do you guys use for scores? looking for live scoring updates (no refreshing) with lines included. i will get slammed for this, but always have used blankets for scores, but it's really slow today

Take,

I was that clown playing in 48 degree windy weather yesterday. Today it is 70, smh at me.

The cold doesn't bother me, but the wind does. I'm OK with rain as long as I have psyched myself up for it.

It's 75 here with light winds. I feel like I need to take advantage of it before it snows

what sites do you guys use for scores? looking for live scoring updates (no refreshing) with lines included. i will get slammed for this, but always have used blankets for scores, but it's really slow today

I use score mobile app on my phone

I like playing in the wind. Low ball striker, probably would make a good Brit. Everyone else I know hits it high...so advantage me

Yeah, I am getting out as much as I can this week.

I am also the moron who wore shorts yesterday. Too much vodka, didn't warm me up.

why are the auto reviewing every play in much/mich st? I thought it was scoring and turnover auto and challenge others

Too many good days to play in the wind. That being said, I've played at Ballyneal and Bandon Dunes and if you are playing you are playing in the wind.

Back