• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Feeling thankful for the -32.5 line as the early grab got me the win in this one. Final score 41-8 Wolverines as they take a knee to end the game.

Navy up 35-28 with 3:39 to go. Will have 1st and 10 at midfield. Need to churn out a few first downs as Memphis still has 2 timeouts. Would like to see Navy get a FG on this drive to seal this one up.

Every play this drive has been QB keeper as Worth has been a workhorse on this drive. 3rd and goal from about the 2. I expect Worth to keep it again as Memphis just used their last time out.

Navy wins 14th in a row at home...Navy 42-28. Longest Navy home win streak ever. Now control their own destiny in the division. Nice comeback by Navy defense after struggling early on against the high powered Memphis offense.

As long as Navy doesn't lose 2 more conference games, that future is gonna cash because Navy has the tie-breaker against both 1 loss teams behind them...Houston and Memphis.

6-2 on the day...4 more to go, all big double digit favs in the night session...

Washington -30, Georgia Southern -13, New Mexico -12.5 and La Tech -13.5

Wow, last time I saw A&M game it was 14-13...now it is 14-33...man, glad I didn't take a chance getting in front of that Alabama train

None of my games on TV right now, as I have a break until 8pm when Georgia Southern goes on the air on Channel 676. Gonna flip around and see what is on between now and 8pm. Open to suggestions...

I don't think Illinois had 200 yards total offense the entire game. Michigan dominated from start to finish, just didn't complete a few drives as they should have put up 50+ easily

I had Mich over 46 tt - I was thinking at 31 points at the half this was a cake but boy was I wrong...

Keep the UW updates coming, really appreciate it! Both UW and La Tech looking good early doing what huge DD favs are supposed to do.

Back