• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Big 3rd and 5 for UNC coming up. If they can keep this drive going, a TD here could be a dagger for UVA as the Cavs have done nothing on offense so far this game

I can go on forever as to why UW should score 70+ tonight. Sitting at #5 goes to show what a farce preseason rankings are. If they lose at some point, they would be the best 1 loss team but a loss likely knocks them out of the equation. Bullshit.

So now, we get Peterson, whom I think is on the same page as me, should want to church it up. And doubt he stops, make the country take notice. I expect a ton of points every week. There are so many angles for this team total I might go dizzy. And oh yeah, theyrejust a lot better than you.

Took TAMU 2h Under 10.5, they weren't moving it at all before that last drive and the fact that that drive happened before half with time to adjust leads me to believe Bama is gonna stay woke in the second half. Probably getting a little bit of a yelling as we speak.

Nevermind, fumbled snap by Illinois, UM ball. Thank you. Time for UM to get more points on the board after the commercial as I want 50+!

Illinois goes for it on 4th and 3 from UM 29 and pass incomplete...UM ball on downs as we are about to enter the 4th. Need another TD by the Wolverines to get a shot at the cover

Memphis TD...Navy 28-21 with 5:42 to go in the 3rd quarter...Really need Navy to keep scoring as a win here would put them in great shape in the division which will put me in line to cash a future at +550

Back