• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

******2016 CFB In-Game******

How about them Utes? I think they had two managers and a water boy playing on defense. And Joe MF'n Williams was nails today. I have no idea how they will hang with UW but somehow it will be a game.

Can't believe UW gonna blow this cover after being up 31 at the half...Need La Tech to get another score and for GSU to work up as they are dominating the Aggies in every way yet are still down by 3, crazy

Man, UW loss was brutal as there is no way they should have lost the 2H 17-10 even with the backups in the game. Goes with the territory when backing a 30pt fav though, so just gotta let it go.

La Tech commits pass interference on 4th down to give FIU the ball deep in LT territory and FIU scores on next play. Football IQ or lack thereof just drives me crazy sometimes...I mean, 4th and 15....c'mon...

New Mexico about to lose a TD and give the ball to ULM on a touchback after another one of those plays where the guy doesn't finish strong going into the endzone and gets the ball knocked out before he scores...so stupid

Will be the first to admit that I got lucky with LT running back the kickoff 92yds to get the cover in that one.

Georgia Southern is horrible by the way just wanted to point that out

New Mexico is looking really good against a horrible ULM team. ULM may make my fade list for any remaining games they have on the road as they are pathetic on offense and defense.

Yo P, how much do they win by tomorrow? I have no college action today, little lady went to bed so figured I'd come in here to chat...drunk

Yo P, how much do they win by tomorrow? I have no college action today, little lady went to bed so figured I'd come in here to chat...drunk
I think we win by 10. I think we hold them to about 17 points so I'll be looking at TT's as well. Think Zim will work to confuse Wentz a ton with different looks. Guys will be coming from everywhere.

I think we win by 10. I think we hold them to about 17 points so I'll be looking at TT's as well. Think Zim will work to confuse Wentz a ton with different looks. Guys will be coming from everywhere.

If the Skins could blow up that O line & throw Wentz off his game the Vikes D should be able to do the same. Van we call them Purple People Eaters 2 or what? Need a nickname

I'm a pretty big Vikes fan (only behind Cards) but don't like their chances tomorrow, and probly for the best

I just love when Herbie gets all choked up because OSU is losing, was that way last week til luckbox

I rate Philly DL > Vikes OL as the biggest competitive advantage in that game, might be low scoring

A nice early season loss wouldn't suck, get them off cloud 9 my man

Team is fun and I think should end up with home field, but just not a great matchup/situation tomorrow...there's a reason it's not lined at 3 or 3.5

I rate Philly DL > Vikes OL as the biggest competitive advantage in that game, might be low scoring
Skins ran wild on that ass last week. I dunno. Their defense has regressed last 2 weeks. Agree Vikes OL is not very good, but they are getting better each week.

Time
10/23
01:00 PMTeams
453 - Minnesota Vikings
454 - Philadelphia Eagles

Market Avg.
2016-453-spct-u.gif

Open
-1 -116
+1 105
Current
-3 -106
+3 -104

no thanks on the Vikes

It's bullshit that UW has to wait to get a top four ranking...preseason rankings blow. They are just a smidge behind Bama, but ya know, preseason.

Too bad Ville lost at Clemson, they are top 4 in my view as well but the loss makes that a tough row to hoe

Skins ran wild on that ass last week. I dunno. Their defense has regressed last 2 weeks. Agree Vikes OL is not very good, but they are getting better each week.

It's more the pressure I expect them to get on Sammy than the run defense

Back