******2016 CFB In-Game******

am and ucla left too many tds on the board , fuckers over going take a miracle or overtime

2h over in college station? And lol at Brandon Harris. WTF man

I wouldnt touch Fornette with a 10ft pole in the draft. Gutless pouter. What's he done to deserve the hype he's getting? He wasn't even invited to NY for the Heisman last year

I wouldnt touch Fornette with a 10ft pole in the draft. Gutless pouter. What's he done to deserve the hype he's getting? He wasn't even invited to NY for the Heisman last year

He torched a bunch of defenses that were bottom 3rd in country

He torched a bunch of defenses that were bottom 3rd in country

And behind a great line

Still think RBs are more valuable at the next level the less they touch the ball in college, almost positive that plays a factor in how they're drafted

Would have won Heisman if he sat out Alabama game

That's no doubt true, and he'd also be in the third year of his basically 6 year (using stats and including the 3 uni) career if the NFL and NCAA weren't so commanding, that's a whole nother issue

Hey Butch.... Don't you think you should be preparing for VT instead of doing a Halftime show ? God knows you can't coach as it is

How is the LSU/Wisky game actually worse than that shit I watched at 4:30 this morning fuck that

Garbage was offended by that

So far 8 SEC teams have scored 20, 20, 11, 10, 13 and at half with scores of 14, 10 & 0. WTF?

No coach does less with more (talent) than Leslie Fucking Miles.

That being said will be surprised if this team still doesn't win this game by 10+.

Fournette could learn something from Clement this game.

One dude attacking the line at speed, the other dude playing like the Yag posterboy in Twink's avy.

Tenny and LSU...oy...not the greatest showing for the conference thus far considering the shitfest between Vandy/SCary and Miss St. losing at home to South Bama...

You called it earlier, Em. Wisky loves to not shut the door...awful throw in that spot with total control of the game.

Just need that self doubt to creep in to an overachieving Wisky right now and commence the implosion.

Badgers should never have thrown that ball.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Terrance West becomes presumed starting running back for Ravens after surprise release of Justin Forsett. Buck... <a href="https://t.co/Rr0FKkcMpb">https://t.co/Rr0FKkcMpb</a></p>&mdash; Jamison Hensley (@jamisonhensley) <a href="https://twitter.com/jamisonhensley/status/772163423715024898">September 3, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

West outplayed Forsett in training camp and the preseason, earning the promotion. While West is now the favorite for early-down and red-zone work in the Ravens' backfield, pass-catching extraordinaire Buck Allen is also set up for increased usage and could become the Ravens back to own in PPR leagues. Impressive rookie Kenneth Dixon (MCL) will miss the next few weeks. Sep 3 - 4:19 PM

Ags 17-9 if you didn't see.

I just went into my "not Sanchez" rant with a guy at work

THe whole league needs a "no retreads" movement.

Back