******2016 CFB In-Game******

Sumlin vs Mora deserves its own thread or t-shirt or something

This is some crazy drama, these two

I grew up in Mobile and most of my family went to school at USA. Good for them

well, gps pretty much called a shitty opening week for the SEC. Guess I'll stay away from the Cats in Lex tonight lol

Be curious to know how the fade of my three MLs woulda done in a parlay

Vandy, Ga State and Northwestern were all -205

I lost over 6 fucking units on three teams that had no business losing and the MAC might be a POWER conference

Still 4.5 hours til ISU/UNI and sure hope I can make it, need some on field drama

None of UCLA's starting corners are close to 6'.
Josh Reynolds is 6'4"
Ricky Seals Jones is 6'5"

How far did you go in bases? Minors, AZ fall league.....Dominican!

Just curious or did you throw in the towel after college

haha nah i never went pro but was honorable mention all-conf my soph season and 2nd team all-conf my junior season... decent pitcher i guess... blew out my elbow early in my senior season trying to close out a game against kentucky. i threw below 3/4 and only had 6 months to rehab back from TJ in my medical reshirt year so I called it a career. Had a tryout with the Evansville Otters in the Independent League (tried out with JJ Jackson, a teammate of mine who played at South Bammer and Arizona State) and they took him over me. Believe he signed a one week contract and got cut after it was up. I ony threw mid 80s homey.

And the cliché Tupac rendition to introduce Rosen

That was incredibly awful, will only be outdone by having to listen to Verne for 3 hours or whatever

I played tee ball through high school with Jake Peavy. Was awesome having pro scouts at every game. They apparently weren't impressed with my .275 average though

haha nah i never went pro but was honorable mention all-conf my soph season and 2nd team all-conf my junior season... decent pitcher i guess... blew out my elbow early in my senior season trying to close out a game against kentucky. i threw below 3/4 and only had 6 months to rehab back from TJ in my medical reshirt year so I called it a career. Had a tryout with the Evansville Otters in the Independent League (tried out with JJ Jackson, a teammate of mine who played at South Bammer and Arizona State) and they took him over me. Believe he signed a one week contract and got cut after it was up. I ony threw mid 80s homey.

Thanks for that, as you've seen I left bases alone down but get so burnt...thing with this sport is I know a bunch on the business side of it, really won't go into how detailed but honestly it wears me down...and when the local squad is complete garbage, I hear about that too. Hell, I was asked my opinion of Shelby Miller before the trade last year (and who the fuck am I?) but I gave it, candidly, and said mistake. Inevitably, my opinion didn't mean much lol...but I think it was spot on although the reaction on what we gave up, like it was the farm, was a bit drastic. This squad has talent, a ton of it...obv you know I was high on Corbin this year and that was a sinking ship, but think it can be revived very quickly. Greinke will be Greinke, and it helps that this place is laid back...and Goldy plus Pollack, still a good team, just gotta do the inevitable house cleaning to give it a different appearance, that's business. LaRussa and Stewart are likely gone as is Hale although I think he was a great clubhouse manager...but gotta do the deed. This city is just waiting for a team to support, especially when it's 110 every fucking day and nothing else really going on, over 4 million now. So...gotta make the change and sell it. Ton of talent.

And fuck Shelby Miller and those that decided he was a quality 2.

Pretty sad when I'm shocked that a 38 yd FG is good

That's the state of the game, they should move the hashes in to NFL for a ton of reasons I think

Thanks for that, as you've seen I left bases alone down but get so burnt...thing with this sport is I know a bunch on the business side of it, really won't go into how detailed but honestly it wears me down...and when the local squad is complete garbage, I hear about that too. Hell, I was asked my opinion of Shelby Miller before the trade last year (and who the fuck am I?) but I gave it, candidly, and said mistake. Inevitably, my opinion didn't mean much lol...but I think it was spot on although the reaction on what we gave up, like it was the farm, was a bit drastic. This squad has talent, a ton of it...obv you know I was high on Corbin this year and that was a sinking ship, but think it can be revived very quickly. Greinke will be Greinke, and it helps that this place is laid back...and Goldy plus Pollack, still a good team, just gotta do the inevitable house cleaning to give it a different appearance, that's business. LaRussa and Stewart are likely gone as is Hale although I think he was a great clubhouse manager...but gotta do the deed. This city is just waiting for a team to support, especially when it's 110 every fucking day and nothing else really going on, over 4 million now. So...gotta make the change and sell it. Ton of talent.

And fuck Shelby Miller and those that decided he was a quality 2.

agreed--still a ton of talent out there. Corbin just enduring a velo dip associated with the surgery... may be scar tissue related or something. he'll get those couple tic backs though. good stuff man. had been hearing Tony and Stewy were pretty much dead men walking. great to see Pollock back out there as well. bout to fire up the grill! GL the rest of the way, fellas.

agreed--still a ton of talent out there. Corbin just enduring a velo dip associated with the surgery... may be scar tissue related or something. he'll get those couple tic backs though. good stuff man. had been hearing Tony and Stewy were pretty much dead men walking. great to see Pollock back out there as well. bout to fire up the grill! GL the rest of the way, fellas.

It's just been sad that a buddy of mine, who is actually a decision maker (well has a say), a few weeks ago just said we have no answers. Like defeated...usually there's something on the horizon or some bullshit, this year it's tremendously bad. Fortunately his and the others' I know, jobs are secure I guess lol. But it's been tough.

Back