******2016 CFB In-Game******

I seriously think Dalton is a weekly start and you plug if you need to, he's been consistent I believe although I've not owned him

Grind.... You still here? Or anyone.... Thoughts on UK/SoMiss 1H Under 32.5
Also looking at SMU/Mean Green 1H Under 34.5 thoughts?

no thoughts on the total but just layed it full-game with the cats half tipsy, belly full and with my big blue shades on. some quick thoughts on kentucky's personnel: corners are legit in westry and baity---not used to seeing so much size back there and they both appear to be headed in the right direction in the maturation process both physically and mentally... we have depth at safety to overcome the loss of darius west with guys like edwards and mcwilson. so overall secondary looks strong to me on paper, and like our nickel looks with blake mcclain. should be strong up the middle on offense with one of the best centers in the sec in toth, and barker should take a big leap forward as he's run away with the leadership role on the team and has certainly improved his stock this summer/fall. offensive line should be a strength with the experience returning and a little depth now with the 5-star true freshman young backing up mosier. like our stable of backs in boom, jojo, king, snell and horton. best receiving corps in lex that i can remember and 8-10 guys could legitimately see the field. marrow says the tight end transfer from nebbie in hart is every bit as good as cj conrad... heard gran likes to work the tight ends so im very excited about that. linebackers are young but talented... love who sat out last year coming in from nebbie is the leader of that unit. laster the transfer from minny plays downhill and physical. denzel ware is going to be a beast on the edge. if elam's fat ass can be a 3-down lineman it would go a long way but i don't see that happening. the juco kid miggins is going to start alongside him. we don't have much depth there and we're probably going to get gashed in the run game like we do every year. surely to gawd we'll be better in the pass rush (last in sec in sacks last year). kobie walker and josh allen are being talked about favorably on the edge to improve our speed rush with ware. just gotta get that push up the middle from elam and miggins to help those guys out which isn't likely.

so miss oc shannon dawson was uk's offensive coordinator last season and he made some remarks that should help motivate barker... and dawson should be motivated trying to stick it to the team that fired him.

Looks like Brandon Harris is still the same QB. And if like to give 76 the benefit of the doubt, but that looked like a trash dick loser move

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Mood: <a href="https://t.co/HE50hdpoUh">pic.twitter.com/HE50hdpoUh</a></p>&mdash; Frank Kaminsky III (@FSKPart3) <a href="https://twitter.com/FSKPart3/status/772204369978601473">September 3, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

no thoughts on the total but just layed it full-game with the cats half tipsy, belly full and with my big blue shades on. some quick thoughts on kentucky's personnel: corners are legit in westry and baity---not used to seeing so much size back there and they both appear to be headed in the right direction in the maturation process both physically and mentally... we have depth at safety to overcome the loss of darius west with guys like edwards and mcwilson. so overall secondary looks strong to me on paper, and like our nickel looks with blake mcclain. should be strong up the middle on offense with one of the best centers in the sec in toth, and barker should take a big leap forward as he's run away with the leadership role on the team and has certainly improved his stock this summer/fall. offensive line should be a strength with the experience returning and a little depth now with the 5-star true freshman young backing up mosier. like our stable of backs in boom, jojo, king, snell and horton. best receiving corps in lex that i can remember and 8-10 guys could legitimately see the field. marrow says the tight end transfer from nebbie in hart is every bit as good as cj conrad... heard gran likes to work the tight ends so im very excited about that. linebackers are young but talented... love who sat out last year coming in from nebbie is the leader of that unit. laster the transfer from minny plays downhill and physical. denzel ware is going to be a beast on the edge. if elam's fat ass can be a 3-down lineman it would go a long way but i don't see that happening. the juco kid miggins is going to start alongside him. we don't have much depth there and we're probably going to get gashed in the run game like we do every year. surely to gawd we'll be better in the pass rush (last in sec in sacks last year). kobie walker and josh allen are being talked about favorably on the edge to improve our speed rush with ware. just gotta get that push up the middle from elam and miggins to help those guys out which isn't likely.

so miss oc shannon dawson was uk's offensive coordinator last season and he made some remarks that should help motivate barker... and dawson should be motivated trying to stick it to the team that fired him.
thanks Grind!

He is, but his schedule is: @ Jets, @ Pit, Den, Mia. I don't love that at all.

@Pit and home against Miami are fine and the guy has AJ on the other side of the connection...I didn't read up but who is your alternate, Dak?

Typically I like Cincinnati for fantasy pts, even home against Denver isn't all that bad...@Jets could be tough, but they throw the ball, and Jets are great at run defense...so wouldn't bother me

What's your other choice here?

Yes, I'm too lazy and been up too long to go look

@Pit and home against Miami are fine and the guy has AJ on the other side of the connection...I didn't read up but who is your alternate, Dak?

Typically I like Cincinnati for fantasy pts, even home against Denver isn't all that bad...@Jets could be tough, but they throw the ball, and Jets are great at run defense...so wouldn't bother me

What's your other choice here?

Yes, I'm too lazy and been up too long to go look

[TABLE="width: 137"]
<colgroup><col></colgroup><tbody>[TR]
[TD]Alex Smith[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Andy Dalton[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Blaine Gabbert[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Brock Osweiler[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Case Keenum[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Chase Daniel[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Jameis Winston[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Jay Cutler[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Jimmy Garoppolo[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Joe Flacco[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Marcus Mariota[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Matt Ryan[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Matthew Stafford[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Robert Griffin[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ryan Fitzpatrick[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ryan Tannehill[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sam Bradford[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Trevor Siemian[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" data-tweet-id="772204369978601473" title="Twitter Tweet" style="position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; width: 500px; height: 432.5625px; padding: 0px; border: none; max-width: 100%; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;"></iframe>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
is this your " GO TO" move on the dance floor?<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;"></iframe>

As soon as Fournette makes a big play, the pussy acts like his leg is broke and it changes the momentum of the game. False start, interception all while Fournette is standing on the sideline ready to come in.

I would start Dalton over every one of them (Flacco possibly, but I'm still Dalton) take

Back