******2016 CFB In-Game******

OK - picked up west in one league and allen in the other.
ESPN's Jamison Hensley said "no one should be surprised" if free agent RB Justin Forsett re-signs with the Ravens this week.

Forsett was a surprise cut Saturday, but it is possible it was only a short-term move. Considering Buck Allen, Terrance West, and Kenneth Dixon would all be subjected to waivers if cut, Forsett could have been the running back the Ravens were most confident in getting back after making some roster moves early this week. They could also choose to bring him back if he is still available after veteran contracts guarantee Week 1. West and Allen look like they will form a committee right now, but the depth chart is still fluid

Take. I would look hard at Alex Collins in Sea. I think he may be suprising this year. Jimmy may want to chime in though with his thoughts

Take. I would look hard at Alex Collins in Sea. I think he may be suprising this year. Jimmy may want to chime in though with his thoughts

that backfield is loaded though

Rawls and Michael will get most of it, and Prosise even should get some 3rd down run

ugh... I only have 4 bench spots so i dropped tajae sharpe for terrence west - good move or bad move? Maybe see what happens with forsett before I do anything else?

Grind.... You still here? Or anyone.... Thoughts on UK/SoMiss 1H Under 32.5
Also looking at SMU/Mean Green 1H Under 34.5 thoughts?

Ppr? Do NOT drop Sharpe!

not ppr. I thought I had a good draft and when I looked at my team after, I have no clue what I was thinking.

[TABLE="width: 199"]
<colgroup><col></colgroup><tbody>[TR]
[TD]Antonio Gates[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Cardinals D/ST D/ST[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Dak Prescott[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Derrick Henry[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Duke Johnson Jr.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Eric Decker[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Golden Tate[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Jonathan Stewart[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Julio Jones[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Mark Ingram[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Stephen Gostkowski[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Terrance West[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tom Brady[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Sharpe is gonna be Mario's guy quickly. They are trying to shy away from Walker to keep him healthy. Kendall Wright Still has health issues.... Could be just the local guys talking him up.... But all the beat reporters here that have radio shows absolutely LOVE Sharpe

not ppr. I thought I had a good draft and when I looked at my team after, I have no clue what I was thinking.

[TABLE="width: 199"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]Antonio Gates[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Cardinals D/ST D/ST[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Dak Prescott[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Derrick Henry[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Duke Johnson Jr.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Eric Decker[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Golden Tate[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Jonathan Stewart[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Julio Jones[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Mark Ingram[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Stephen Gostkowski[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Terrance West[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tom Brady[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
Looks a lot like my team. Did you see my team I posted in the fantasy thread? Did You pick 3rd?

Non ppr. Drop him. He is gonna get a lot of catches. But he won't score a lot. That should be Delaine's job this year in the red zone.

Theoretically this is when Leo should get rolling. Like Henry last year. Gps called it earlier wearing them down

how many teams in that league?

you didn't take Dak over Dalton did you?

I took Dak last -we drafted the day it came out romo was out 8-10 weeks. I may pick up someone else, but I need a QB either way since I have Brady.

These dudes are available:
[TABLE="width: 137"]
<colgroup><col></colgroup><tbody>[TR]
[TD]Alex Smith[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Andy Dalton[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Blaine Gabbert[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Brock Osweiler[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Case Keenum[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Chase Daniel[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Jameis Winston[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Jay Cutler[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Jimmy Garoppolo[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Joe Flacco[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Marcus Mariota[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Matt Ryan[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Matthew Stafford[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Robert Griffin[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ryan Fitzpatrick[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Ryan Tannehill[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sam Bradford[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Trevor Siemian[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Looks a lot like my team. Did you see my team I posted in the fantasy thread? Did You pick 3rd?

7th. I had 3rd, but the bastard that won the conso bracket last year got to swap with anyone and he picked me. asshat then proceeded to auto-draft.

Grind.... You still here? Or anyone.... Thoughts on UK/SoMiss 1H Under 32.5
Also looking at SMU/Mean Green 1H Under 34.5 thoughts?

I'm on SMU/UNT U64(obv before line went up). Matt Davis and SMU will be the problem here. UNT is going to run a fast paced O , from the local rags. Supposedly D is better than last year. So, SMU could still shred the UNT D and UNT can play as fast as they want to but if they can't put it together it won't matter. UNT has an bama xfer as the QB. I think SMU is going to put up points. My original thoughts were UNT wouldn't. If so , it's under. If their new O does get going then they could put the under in jeopardy. I think UNT will run the ball no matter their style.
Kind of all over and doesn't help your half bet, but How I saw the game.

I tell ya. I freaking cannot win a bet today. I have seriously won 1 bet since the Vols gm. And it was the 1Q of Jorga. Ugh

I'm on SMU/UNT U64(obv before line went up). Matt Davis and SMU will be the problem here. UNT is going to run a fast paced O , from the local rags. Supposedly D is better than last year. So, SMU could still shred the UNT D and UNT can play as fast as they want to but if they can't put it together it won't matter. UNT has an bama xfer as the QB. I think SMU is going to put up points. My original thoughts were UNT wouldn't. If so , it's under. If their new O does get going then they could put the under in jeopardy. I think UNT will run the ball no matter their style.
Kind of all over and doesn't help your half bet, but How I saw the game.
Well the way my day is going. The Over is gonna hit. 1H that is. I've already hit submit on UK & SMU 1H Unders. I hope I didn't put the Kabosh on you.

Back