******2016 CFB In-Game******

My team is in a power 5 conference and I have to get the game online, so not 2016

Yep. Feel like if Wisky can't capitalize now, they'll wear down eventually

My left contact feels like it's been in for about 4 months

I got up one morning , back in my 30's. Barely functional, hungover. I slept in mine. Couldn't find the right one, so I opened a pack and started putting a new one in so I could go to work. It kept sliding out and my eye hurt like hell. Finally figured out the original had slid up on the top of my eye under my lid.

Probably put 10x more thought into the Bammer over than LSU but bet them at a 2/1 ratio, obv this one isn't coming in so gonna have to increase the other, which would make sense

I got up one morning , back in my 30's. Barely functional, hungover. I slept in mine. Couldn't find the right one, so I opened a pack and started putting a new one in so I could go to work. It kept sliding out and my eye hurt like hell. Finally figured out the original had slid up on the top of my eye under my lid.

Get's me a little freaked out, these are 30 day non-removal but I remove them most nights. Won't tell you how long it's been, and I have another unopened pair...but this shit I'll toss in a week if they suck and I'll hold onto forever if they're good. Let's just say we're approaching forever.

Man I don't change my contacts but maybe every 2-3 months. Very rarely have a problem. When it starts to get blurry I change em out

In college I was building up calcium deposits on my contacts so they gave me an acid solution to store them in, then a basic one to rinse them and neutralize the acid before I put them in. Well one day I rinsed with the acid and popped it in. Have never felt anything that intense and fast in my life. Hurt so bad I couldn't open my eye to take it out. Want lasix bad, just don't want to pay for it. Waiting for Obama to make it free

These are over a year lol

And I've had some terrible ones that were a week, don't really care...do it when it needs to be done

Haven't taken em out last 3 days and last sleep was about 7:30-8:30 last night so they're kinda telling me a story

Be careful not taking your contacts out for long periods of time. I did that for a long while and about 5 years ago I had blood vessels growing in my eye because they were so lacking in oxygen

Really Lloyd? Gps I have done the same thing w/ that acid cleaning. It felt like someone stuck needles in my eyes

In college I was building up calcium deposits on my contacts so they gave me an acid solution to store them in, then a basic one to rinse them and neutralize the acid before I put them in. Well one day I rinsed with the acid and popped it in. Have never felt anything that intense and fast in my life. Hurt so bad I couldn't open my eye to take it out. Want lasix bad, just don't want to pay for it. Waiting for Obama to make it free

I don't want it because I have no need, contacts work. Have a buddy that had it done in the early 90s when it was first a thing and now at night, he can't catch a ball...said a softball looked like the size of a beach ball when it was coming down. Fuck that...another buddy did it and had a 1am retina issue on a Sunday, said it was the most painful thing he's ever experienced. Now most say they think it's the best thing they've ever done, and I believe em, but I figure no need to fix what's really not broken. Contacts are fine although I have no glasses

These are supposed to be good for 30 days without removal, it's been over 365 but I take them out most every night. Last 3 nights, not so much

Gonna struggle to make this Cyclones game fml

Prolly need Lloyd's glasses to see the damn thing

Really Lloyd? Gps I have done the same thing w/ that acid cleaning. It felt like someone stuck needles in my eyes

Yeah definitely wasn't a slow burn. I never sleep in my contacts. No matter if I'm tired, drunk, whatever. Even took them out for overnight flight to Europe

every year I say im going to get Lasik and every year I don't. so sick of contacts

what makes you sick of em, taking them out?

I mean I've had them since 1988 and my eyes still work about the same...some of that other shit scares me...it's not like we have 50 years of history to go...well this is where it went right and this is where we kinda fucked up, although I'd think a quick redo shouldn't be tough. But eyes.

If I lose a hand, I still have another one and can try to compensate. Fuck the eyes man, and I'm pretty open minded

what makes you sick of em, taking them out?

I mean I've had them since 1988 and my eyes still work about the same...some of that other shit scares me...it's not like we have 50 years of history to go...well this is where it went right and this is where we kinda fucked up, although I'd think a quick redo shouldn't be tough. But eyes.

If I lose a hand, I still have another one and can try to compensate. Fuck the eyes man, and I'm pretty open minded

taking them out, dry eyes, putting the in in the morning

I bet the LSU home boards are a sight right now. Where's Twink bagging on Michigan's schedule right now?

Back