******2016 CFB In-Game******

I got brutalized by Liberty and Virginia Tech. Had 1H under 32, and three fumbles resulted in TDs on a total of 34 yards of offense. 336 yards of offense but 37 points.

jimmy enjoy, not that this game means much but for the left coast it's nice to see UW pretty much a dominant kinda team

didn't figure it would take Peterson long but nice to see

Um, yea....worried about CP being conservative........LOL

When you are preseason #14 and might damn well be a top 5 team, you do this...can't be conservative unless you have one of about 3 or 4 names across your jersey

This is the perfect game for Ross to come back too, will have plenty more opportunities

4.25 40 lol, jesus

I like over in LSU/Wisky game and over in UNC/UGA with a lil UNC ML

Bet the defenses account for a couple TDs at Lambeau

Officially Northwestern has given me 3 -205 ML losers in 3 days...that's how I fuckin roll

I could see UCLA or AnM winning by 20+, that game is a major stay away for me

Be curious to see how Rosen handles that atmosphere, I have Utah slightly ahead of them in the PAC south but can change my mind today

I could see UCLA or AnM winning by 20+, that game is a major stay away for me

Be curious to see how Rosen handles that atmosphere, I have Utah slightly ahead of them in the PAC south but can change my mind today

I would hope the 2nd year calms him a bit, hopefully he can stop focusing on that chosen rosen shit and just play

Back