******2016 CFB In-Game******

I think it's a great move as they need a QB bad, but just seems like a high price for a player who has proven to be a baby and fragile.

Minny have an extra 3rd and 4th next year I believe, so what really is the cost of a likely overpriced 23rd pick or so (and maybe a worse pick if it really works)

jimmy this UW game is all on you brudda

watching the end of The Natural for motivation right now....roy hobbs just came in from right field to call out his pitcher.....roy now up with game on the line...can't wait to see how it finishes

Thanks man. 1st part of the season means more plays. So dont go overboard right away. By Week 5 they will be great again.

I miss you, think we both got cranky over something, but I'll never forget the night with barmezee, geo, you....and, well, your mom

Haven't laughed that hard in a couple years

jesus fukkin Christ.....it is 5 minutes to 11 am local....roy hobbs just hit a walk off homer and my BAC is 0.19.....

BTW -- Food for Thought

I have always though it would be a good idea to have a sticky "coin toss" thread each week -- is there not added value in knowing who will receive/kick in the minute or two between the coin toss and the kick? I think so

We went there at around noon last Sunday, you know, the A crowd

All I knew the next day was I got us all booted and didn't have a clue why...passed out in the VIP after negotiating a very favorable rate, which I remember the agreement...but fuk I'd been up since 3:30, playing drinking games...passed out in the fucking VIP after I worked so hard to get that chick back there on my terms. Oh well...next

passing out in the VIP room is quality.....TD HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't end up in jail and had almost all of my cash so it was a victory

I always offer $100 to go back room for an hour and of course the do the typical "it's $20/song" or whatever, and I just say come see me later but the 41 year old stamina musta set in last sunday. The work was done, I do remember her turning it down but then coming back and accepting...maybe that's all I needed that day fuck I'm old

Guys been gone all morning and just got in. Who do y'all like in the afternoon games

gonna have my third -205 ML wager (first two lost) get me clenching in the 4Q

Need NW

Back