• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

if you're going to do a major renovation, do you give a heads up to your neighbor? we're in a condo and this lady bought the unit in the middle and must be tearing out the whole thing. I am so sick of the noise.

I just don't understand how anyone can like Michigan. ugh

In this area, when Michigan and tOSU play, it's good atmosphere early in the morning and honestly about 50/50 split

Michigan fans offer to buy you beer, tOSU fans want to stab you with a fork

So I came to a conclusion, I'm sure you can figure it out

if you're going to do a major renovation, do you give a heads up to your neighbor? we're in a condo and this lady bought the unit in the middle and must be tearing out the whole thing. I am so sick of the noise.
contact the head of the association. this is bullshit.

In this area, when Michigan and tOSU play, it's good atmosphere early in the morning and honestly about 50/50 split

Michigan fans offer to buy you beer, tOSU fans want to stab you with a fork

So I came to a conclusion, I'm sure you can figure it out

throw up guy. where did that emoticon go anyways????

Take my friends kid is visiting Mishitgan as we speak

Obv great great school academically.

33 ACT, but his awful 3.5 GPA makes him wait listed for sure he says...

Wow, that's tough

His HS is Newman in NO btw....OBJ and Mannings etc

ugh songbird gonna go off at 1/9 favorite, can't gamble her but hope she treats us to a show

Take my friends kid is visiting Mishitgan as we speak

Obv great great school academically.

33 ACT, but his awful 3.5 GPA makes him wait listed for sure he says...

Wow, that's tough

His HS is Newman in NO btw....OBJ and Mannings etc

Does he play ball?

I know it won't happen. But what do you think would happen if EVERY Vols fan just left the game. And they played the 2nd half in an empty stadium?

lots of good advice Gorg
Totally agree with Takeit about looking forward to future
As some may know about 4 years ago went through surprise out of nowhere divorce
It was tough but looking back was best thing that could have happened.
Rebuilt, was having great times then out of nowhere met a woman who came fishing with my college roomie and I
Life has never been better, we got married in March, I have 4 step kids who are awesome like their Southern Miss momma
Lesson for me is I never would be this happy if I had not gone through the tough times 4 years ago and will forever be thankful for that, and to my college roomie and God for my wife and family.
FYI she even joined CTG a few weeks ago

Gorg lol....you sure you ain't from South

Take, no.....regular kid....he played ball he could go anywhere with that score and GPA

lots of good advice Gorg
Rebuilt, was having great times then out of nowhere met a woman who came fishing with my college roomie and I
Life has never been better, we got married in March, I have 4 step kids who are awesome like their Southern Miss momma
Lesson for me is I never would be this happy if I had not gone through the tough times 4 years ago and will forever be thankful for that, and to my college roomie and God for my wife and family.

This is a great post. Super happy for you - I remember when you were going through that crap.

I know it won't happen. But what do you think would happen if EVERY Vols fan just left the game. And they played the 2nd half in an empty stadium?

Butch Jones would wake up tomorrow unemployed.

always thought of Fulmer as just a bumpkin but he could coach and after what's happened since he left I have much greater respect for him.

lots of good advice Gorg

good post. Glad you found happiness.

lots of good advice Gorg

Thanks. And thanks for caring about my thoughts. Very kind of you. Thanks. Glad you're doing well buddy!

Good god Songbird is a picture of excellence, like just a couple minutes of life that's worth watching

I'm gonna lose a ton on this Tenny game, but very touched by the folks on here providing thoughts on what I said. Not something I anticipated. Thanks guys.

Back