• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

Songbird running in Philly at Parx in 25 minutes, anyone who remotely loves the sport, she's horse of the year imo and a treat to watch

I'm very excited for these next two races Lloyd, especially after talking about a trip to Santa Anita for BC with a couple people yesterday...just can't wait and it's loaded this year with a bunch of unpredictable

So I need to go back to her and say I prefer not to move in together but let's still stay together? That wont work. Or I say we are totally done...That would be really bad.

I just can't stand anything about watching this shit on CBS, poor decision, should just watch golf methinks

So I need to go back to her and say I prefer not to move in together but let's still stay together? That wont work. Or I say we are totally done...That would be really bad.

Moving in is a terrible idea if that's what's keeping you together ffs come on man

Maybe the guys in here can chime in... When I met mrtake I wasn't scared of the future - I looked forward to it. Never had a second thought on if he was the one.

moving in together solely for the purposes of "it makes sense financially" is not the reason to move in together. If you are not ready, you need to speak up. Anyone worth dating would understand that.

I'm very excited for these next two races Lloyd, especially after talking about a trip to Santa Anita for BC with a couple people yesterday...just can't wait and it's loaded this year with a bunch of unpredictable
Was out to Santa Anita for the BC a couple of years ago. Great facility for it, and this year's races are shaping up to be true classics.

Maybe the guys in here can chime in... When I met mrtake I wasn't scared of the future - I looked forward to it. Never had a second thought on if he was the one.

Now two of my favorite takes on this site from the ingame, within 15 minutes of each other. Thank you.

Gorg, you need to talk to your friends too. Ask them what they think. I'm pretty sure they would all say the same things we are saying.

moving in together solely for the purposes of "it makes sense financially" is not the reason to move in together. If you are not ready, you need to speak up. Anyone worth dating would understand that.

I need to do this. But can I say "Im retract my statement" and still stay with her? Thats gonna be hard

Why would you want to stay with her? Granted I'm a tad older but I'd know yes/no within a day or two

I need to do this. But can I say "Im retract my statement" and still stay with her? Thats gonna be hard
If you aren't ready, then you aren't ready. Nothing, not even $$$, is going to change that. Would she understand if you told her this? Better to have hard conversations than to be stuck in difficult situations.

If you aren't ready, then you aren't ready. Nothing, not even $$$, is going to change that. Would she understand if you told her this? Better to have hard conversations than to be stuck in difficult situations.

You're right. Work life as attorney is hard enough. I dont need it to be hard in personal life, but I guess that is "life" Who knows?

Was out to Santa Anita for the BC a couple of years ago. Great facility for it, and this year's races are shaping up to be true classics.

Guy I was talking to yesterday about going out, one of his buds runs Winchell Farms (think that's what it's called) and obviously Gun Runner, the irony didn't escape me today when you said you liked him

Back