• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

got a decent feed for parx Lloyd? xpressbet is just stuck in buffer mode and I can't miss this thing

if ESPN scoreboard is accurate, you can get a ticket on stubhub for the Oregon game for $19, a ticket for LSU-Auburn for $27, but North Texas at Rice ticket will cost you $32...

Smaller stadiums ftw

They held a Super Bowl in Rice stadium back in the 70's, can't be that small. Besides who the hell is gonna go see Rice and North Texas play ? For 32 bucks I better get to climb into the coaches box and call a series as offensive coordinator.

I dislike the orange bitches more than I do the barn. And btw I'm all over lsu tonight

If he's still hitting 310 at 36 he's gonna need a lower back replacement

Mrtake, I'm happy you have someone that will take care of you in bedrest for the latter half of your life :beer4:

He's had 2 back surgeries. He has a really nice swing. I will video next time we go.

wowzas

Exaggerator and drunk jock didn't look like this one was important and it really wasn't

What happened to Nyquist?

They held a Super Bowl in Rice stadium back in the 70's, can't be that small. Besides who the hell is gonna go see Rice and North Texas play ? For 32 bucks I better get to climb into the coaches box and call a series as offensive coordinator.

I'd expect a hand and a mouth, rides too and from the venue, and a voucher for future services

Back