• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

And both teams look offensively inept other than basically one play

We could all defend this shit

something wrong when the highest paid state employees are college football coaches.

You're a business guy, you know that's not true. If they're generating revenue, they must be paid...state unis are still state businesses and I know you get it

Starting a family gives me so much anxiety. School was hard enough. Now more anxiety? FUCK
As i've gotten older I've come to realize that there will always be something to give you anxiety. Work, family, finances, etc. You just have to deal with it and adjust. Makes you work harder and appreciate what you have.

As i've gotten older I've come to realize that there will always be something to give you anxiety. Work, family, finances, etc. You just have to deal with it and adjust. Makes you work harder and appreciate what you have.

This may be the best, most informative and accurate post I've ever seen on here

Yea I'm getting more mature as I get older. Cant get more anxiety than the bar exam. So I appreciate going though all that. Family stuff is scary though

I feel the only way Vols are gonna score today is by Ev Berry on a punt or KO return. And I have $ on that prop +170

Back