• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

******2016 CFB In-Game******

You would think... I can drive about 180, but mrtake drives about 310. We rarely use my shots.

310 wtf are you guys like 25?

The tee box in front of the water, the extra 150 yds or whatever is a huge difference

I think it's time for Kiffin to make his way back to Knoxville. I would welcome him with open arms

I'll say this for Butch, he inherited an empty cupboard as Dooley classes pretty much sucked.

impossible to believe buy Tennessee hasn't had a player drafted the last 2 years

310 wtf are you guys like 25?

The tee box in front of the water, the extra 150 yds or whatever is a huge difference

he's 36. has a really nice swing and added 10-20 yards when he was fitted and got a new shaft on his driver. I highly recommend that for every golfer - the shaft he got with his driver tested as a ladies / juniors shaft.

he's 36. has a really nice swing and added 10-20 yards when he was fitted and got a new shaft on his driver. I highly recommend that for every golfer - the shaft he got with his driver tested as a ladies / juniors shaft.
always knew take wanted someone with a strong SHAFT

getting fitted is the only way to go, makes all the difference.
Got my step son fitted and son in law too ( 126mph swing speed ! ) with the guys here in SA I have used for years
Makes all the difference with the technology today

If he's still hitting 310 at 36 he's gonna need a lower back replacement

Mrtake, I'm happy you have someone that will take care of you in bedrest for the latter half of your life :beer4:

Back