***** 2015 Soccer/Fútbol In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
The $$ will be nice, but it's more games, more travel and I figure most teams would rather just focus on the PL.

More games for Tim Sherwood to use the youth also for a team that has been considered a "sleeping giant" this is a basic step. Any team that is looking to attract better players, make more money will want any chance they could get in making Europa. It shows other players they have ambition to go for it.

Europa is absolutely useless for Chelsea/Man City/Arsenal/Man Utd/Pool,

cause Hull don't have the personnel....
it did Everton pretty all right.
Hull is not a marketable team and no one outside of the UK really gives a shit about them.

Did it? They are sitting 12th in the league. Now obviously if you go on a run and win it, and get CL it's great.
Agree to disagree I suppose.

Did it? They are sitting 12th in the league. Now obviously if you go on a run and win it, and get CL it's great.
Agree to disagree I suppose.

I think you are missing the point...for any club outside the likes of Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham there are 2 objectives, survive or make Europa. Simple as that and nothing more. It took Spurs quite awhile to finally make that statement that hey we aren't just only a one and done type of team, they consistantly poked that top 4 group for many seasons and now it is expected of them to make Europa at minimum while still aspiring for a CL spot. Now you have a team like Southampton where people are wondering ok is this going to be a mainstay, are you guys going to be battling that European spot consistantly?

Then there are the teams who just some how randomly get the spot from either a lucky season or from having a dream run in Cup play. Those are the teams who suffer most simply because they do not have squad depth.

So it depends on the team, does Europa help a team like Villa? Absolutely, it generates more $$$, more interest and is the starting base of consistancy. Are Villa going to win the BPL? No, are they going to get a CL spot? Highly unlikely, so whats the aspiration? Just to finish 10th?

That effort is literally the end of the game

Some of these guys would rather be on highlight reels then win the game

Got to relate to the American people, they doing great job I think

They are

They can have the same people, I just think they could do better by being on the pitch for a big game or something

They made it a really big deal that they went to Manchester last week

They are

They can have the same people, I just think they could do better by being on the pitch for a big game or something

They made it a really big deal that they went to Manchester last week

I just think until it gets popular they need to make it feel like at least a part of the whole thing isn't on the other side of the pond, make it feel less distant

Yes Vancouver is killing it, but FC need a spark, they keep giving up late goals and dropping points they shouldn't be dropping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back