***** 2015 Soccer/Fútbol In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you agreed with me teed that 5th is a disappointing season

nope, 1st year with a new manager, new scouting system in place with Paul Mitchell will help this summer with bringing in a few players, need more depth for next year

5th is a good season

nope, 1st year with a new manager, new scouting system in place with Paul Mitchell will help this summer with bringing in a few players, need more depth for next year

5th is a good season

Isn't vert gone after this season too

probably, the east is terrible, they need to fire their coach and get healthy on the backline

this is the biggest failure of a dream team since Vince young called the Eagles a dream team

they can't spend more money. Their coach is terrible. They need to spend some money on a coach

there is a cap, I think like 3 million, and then you get 3 Dps

they need to spend money on a coach, scouts, academy, and things that fall outside player salaries.

Im not on the revs,

no I'm on Timbers, 3 game in 8 days for NYFC, Villa is questionable, though Mix Diskerud didn't play Thursday so he should be rested

This is cute. Haven't watched a minute of MLS since the Orlando/NYCFC shitshow. Maybe today..

who knows, tough league with so much parity, Im thrilled to be barely in the black so far this season

you ever wonder who travels for these things

like what guys in Boston said "Lets drive 8 hours to Philadelphia and watch the Union game on a Sunday afternoon"

you ever wonder who travels for these things

like what guys in Boston said "Lets drive 8 hours to Philadelphia and watch the Union game on a Sunday afternoon"

yeah , its hard to believe got to think most of them probably live in Philly or somewhere close.

I traveled outside to the pool to watch yo do play by play on a forum, does that count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back