***** 2015 Soccer/Fútbol In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
AZ has some low level team and I have yet to travel the 12 minutes it would take to see them play

AZ has some low level team and I have yet to travel the 12 minutes it would take to see them play

I don't blame you, I wouldn't go watch that either

My brother did buy a 6 game package for Galaxy games this year, great seats, midfield 6 rows up. Going to the games once Gerrard gets there

good for him, I like him, and he will always have a job announcing

he could also probably make a fortune doing motivational speeches or some shit,

yeah about 90 minutes to Carson

Not bad. You stay up there or drive back? I can go to any dbacks game I want to and sit behind the plate but don't due to half hour drive back. I like to drink significantly at games..

yeah about 90 minutes to Carson

Not bad. You stay up there or drive back? I can go to any dbacks game I want to and sit behind the plate but don't due to half hour drive back. I like to drink significantly at games..

yeah we come back, someone stays sober, we switch off

Ah that's some commitment.

If we have a small group to go to the baseball game we'll get car service but those nice free tickets still turn into a pricey night, good times tho

Well I'm usually hanging out in gaslamp and accidentally end up at Petco if I go there

im looking forward to going to a Bundesliga game

we actually have a low level soccer team that play across the street from my work

The stadium is usually packed, which to me, is surprising

3000 person stadium tho i think

if I don't go, Ill def be going to some COpaAmerica games next summer...Think Rose Bowl is a venue for the games

I'd rather go to LA and catch a Galaxy game

It's really annoying the MLs steals every part of European league things

Like the kids standing next to the players during the anthem

Fuck off with that

Much prefer SD or Frisco, LA just a big fuckin town with an ocean, part why I'm not high on phx either. Big town.

I could never live in LA, unless I had a lot money and could afford to live in Manhattan Beach.

I actually think Orange County and San Diego are better places to live

Anyway I am a big city guy. The USA is limited on that front. NYC, Chicago, LA are the only true cities. Maybe philly. Pheonix is too spread out.

Anyway I am a big city guy. The USA is limited on that front. NYC, Chicago, LA are the only true cities. Maybe philly. Pheonix is too spread out.

LA is Phoenix with beaches

There is virtually no city "vibe" to that place, you are better off in SD or SF, I mean all it is is one big spread out town. Great to go to the beach, not for city life, which I like alot, and why I never go there.

I like Santa Monica and Huntington Beach, but they are just amazing beach communities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back