***** 2015 Soccer/Fútbol In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoffenheim +1, gonna try to fade every CL team today

Smaller on every other German over, get ready for some 0-0 shitfests in Germany today

Hoffenheim +1 loser on last touch of the game
Valencia +2 push last touch of the game

Huge fucking swings

Hoffenheim +1 loser on last touch of the game
Valencia +2 push last touch of the game

Huge fucking swings

won't lie but I really do enjoy those stoppage time goals. I've come to learn that playing a side can just be so annoying with the potential of crazies.
I'd say it was worth it for me playing o1.5 hoffenheim/bayern @ +315. Just personal experience that I find is similar to that of N American based sports wagering.
When a total is set at lets say 3 and there is only 1 goal in a game so far...why not take the risk with a high reward for there to be at least 2 goals?

So fucking pissed with today's result, but it is what it is. Got to just tip your hat off to Chelsea there, well done. United played extremely well they just couldn't make any definitive plays in the final 1/3rd. Chelsea just is really good at what they do. And the counter of course is simply deadly.
I'm very surprised that Blackett was brought on for Shaw. First off, Blackett is a central defender, not a back. Second, he hasn't featured in a long while, and for a young player coming on late in a big game, that is EXTREMELY tough. At least McNair had the opportunity to get his feet underneath him by starting and Im sure training with the first squad leading up to the game. Lastly, he was fucking terrible, constantly running over AdM, not knowing wtf to do with the ball, or where to run or simply what to do. I know it sounds like knit picking maybe - but there was a point if not the game still out there to be taken, and that substitution was piss poor. I understand wanting to save Shaw as he hasn't played in a long while, but why not bring on Rafael there, such a natural sub. He's played plenty in big matches and offers a shit load more than Blackett. Kinda pissed about that deal, it's very frustrating to lose 0-1's.
Juventus has just about clinched Serie A today too with a clinical effort vs. Lazio. Bonucci's goal was great, I got a good laugh over how the seas parted for him there.
grrrr

now probably gonna lose some money late this afternoon leading into watching my Rangers in a bit.

The Spurs Show retweeted
The Spurs Web@thespursweb <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166); margin-right: 5px;"> 1m1 minute ago</small><button type="button" class="btn-link js-translate-tweet translate-button expand-stream-item" data-nav="translate_tweet" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 12px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 12px; margin: 3px -2px -2px 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow: none; display: block; text-align: left; float: right; background-image: none; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"></button>
TEAM! Vorm, Dier, Fazio, Vertonghen (c), Rose; Bentaleb, Paulinho, Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela; Kane

FA Cup on Fox Sports 1

lets go Liverpool

also need Udinese to pull it level and Werder to stop fucking about

That's Villa being sloppy in the back and unable to clear the ball

where are the Villa boys?

thats halftime in the FA Cup

need Udinese to hold on here the last few minutes

Werder to get a goal FFS

Do you want a Europa spot? Double-edged sword for teams like AV

Why is it a double edge sword? Villa aren't battling for CL spot nor are they battling for the BPL crown, a Europa spot will do no good for the big boys vying for the title.
This is $$$ and if you look at the English teams who are mid table that have played in the Europa, they actually do give a shit.

ya for Villa a Europa spot is big

its an extra 15-16m and also they aren't competing to sign players who want CL teams or to fight for top 4, but this puts them ahead of all the rest

The $$ will be nice, but it's more games, more travel and I figure most teams would rather just focus on the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back