***** 2015 Soccer/Fútbol In-Game Chatter *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess FSSoccer plus has the Dnipro game but they suddenly went to $15/month subscription or some bullshit

really looking forward to Bundesliga next year on TV tho

might catch me watching that rather then EPL on the weekends

I have Cox and don't get those extra channels and no way in hell I'd pay $15/mo for Fox Soccer Plus with all the other stuff out there now, it was just part of the normal sports pack til around this time last year

Both other games are on ESPN3, just trying to get some work done

Monger thats why Zenit can bring these guys in and over pay them, they have unlimited funds

Would be nice if they got rid of FFP. Zenit could be a super power.

maybe

only people that go to play for Zenit are guys that are Russian or guys that just want money. Won't ever get the best players in the world if thats what it comes down too

Just seen that United will be without Jones, Carrick, Blind and Rojo for tomorrow's match vs Chelsea.
United's back line will be an absolute disaster.
Further, I can't see who the deep lying midfielder will be, the role Carrick plays beautifully (seen him recently even compared to Pirlo, and while that may be a stretch, it shows up important he is to the club).
Hazard, Oscar, William will be flying through the lines like a hot knife through butter.
Only saving grace is no Costa - Drogba offers little to nothing any more, and Remy still hurt I believe?
ugh

Here is a fantastic stat:
Manchester United have won 75% of the PL matches which Carrick has started this season compared to just 43.8% without him

away team was like +700 and up 1-0 now, good situation for Wasl dubai to come roaring back with 3 quickies

Just talking out this United/Chelsea game aloud....
United without 2 very key players in Carrick and Blind and one other player in Jones.
Chelsea without 1 very key player in Costa

Hard to argue that United has been in the best form in the premier league recently (5-0-0) and since new years only Arsenal may lay a claim to be in better form.
In looking back over United's schedule, who has beat them?
2-1 away Swansea - a game United very easily was the better team, went up 1-0 and then just shit the bed allowing 2 goals on just 4 shots on goal the entire game.
0-1 home Southampton - this game was rather even tbh, but Southampton did net the winner.
1-0 away ManCity - game Smalling lost the lot and got a stupid red
and that's all they've lost in their last 25+ matches in the premier league

during that stretch, they drew chelsea, won at Arsenal and Southampton, Crushed Liverpool, Spurs and Man City (10-2 gd in those three)
FFS this team is getting no respect here at all.
Yes, Chelsea very tough to beat at home, understood, but in the last 6 at home, they drew Burnley, City and Southampton.
Last week they struggled to score a single goal at QPR
Chelsea does not need a win in this match, hell, they don't even probably need a point, whereas United are flying. Yes, losing Carrick is pretty big and Blind almost as important, but I am not seeing many goals in this one. Give me the draw, United +0.25 and United +0.5
Will be dancing naked when United win this one 2-0.

:cheers3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back