2015 FIFA Club World Cup Semifinal

Remedy

Pretty much a regular
Interesting play here. River Plate the South American side from Argentina, winners of the 2015 Copa Libertadores are set to face Sanfrecce Hiroshima, winners of the J1 league and host nation.

Kickoff is 5:30 am Wednesday morning.

This will be the 3rd match within the week for the Japan champions and I believe the run ends here. Expect the Argentine side to be highly motivated for the chance at a potential match against Barcelona the Champions League holders in the final of this event.

Most of the River Plate squad are Argentine born and should have the desire to win this match in the am. This tournament means a lot to them.

River Plate ML -109 available at Heritage
218 to win 200

Best of Luck lets cash this ticket.:cheers3:

I'm surprised Barca even showed up for this thing, they got better things to do than travel halfway across the globe for some meaningless competition when they got both Madrid clubs breathing on their necks in league play and are trying to repeat in the Champions League.

I hear ya Arizona it's basically an exhibition for Barca, I believe the whole team traveled. Their next league match isn't scheduled until Dec 30. And champions league resumes in Febuary so probably just want to stay fit.

Real Madrid won this event last year I think it was in Morocco.

Not much value to bet Barca here. But I do like the River play hope to wake up with some extra $$.

The big deal about this tourney is $$$$ Not sure what the winner gets but it's a pretty penny

Yep not sure the amount, but the champions league winners get big $$ and another trophy to add to the collection for this competition

[TABLE="class: wikitable"]
<caption>Prize money</caption><tbody>[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: gold, align: center"]Winner[/TD]
[TD]US$5 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: silver, align: center"]Runner-up[/TD]
[TD]US$4 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #cc9966, align: center"]Third place[/TD]
[TD]US$2.5 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Fourth place[/TD]
[TD]US$2 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Fifth place[/TD]
[TD]US$1.5 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Sixth place[/TD]
[TD]US$1 million[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="align: center"]Seventh place[/TD]
[TD]US$0.5 million[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Like 87 said this can be watched on fox sports, for you early birds the 2nd semifinal is @5:30 Barcelona plays the CSL (China) champions Guangzhou Evegrande.

No play for me. I guess I would lean over 3.5 but the line is a bit scary over +100 under -120 at my book

Thanks for the info kj.. Any thoughts on this over or will 2-0 or 3-0 be good enough for Barca not sure the China side will get much possession or attack at all.

No bet for me at all, I couldn't read that game for the life of me. Actually watched the first half of Club America match last night and first half of River Plate match with a nap in between. Sleep schedule was off so figured why not...don't know that I make this one...like River it starts at 3:30 here, just happened to be awake for a bit last night.

Nice hit with the Argentines, they traveled very well to this event.

Right on. This was a chance for River to go play for their "super bowl" a once in a lifetime game for many of these players and a good spot glad it won.

Back