2015-2016 START'em or SIT'em Year Long Fantasy Thread

Flex spot half PPR. (if that makes sense). Pick 1. Amari Cooper, Latavius Murray or Stevie Johnson. I'm leaning SD.

AND.

Lativius Murray vs Pitt Or Deangelo Williams vs Oakland

Cooper and you're crazy if you ever sit Deangelo rest of season

Mike Evans or Alshon Jeffery.
Winston avoiding turnovers last three weeks against MNF STAGE . Confidence in Cutler not high but if Rivers tries to put on a show AJ will be a go to without Forte. On the other hand. Evans against soft NYG D and no Jackson to split looks with.
Thoughts??

Mike Evans or Alshon Jeffery.
Winston avoiding turnovers last three weeks against MNF STAGE . Confidence in Cutler not high but if Rivers tries to put on a show AJ will be a go to without Forte. On the other hand. Evans against soft NYG D and no Jackson to split looks with.
Thoughts??
Think you gotta stick with Alshon personally. But you're right, Cutler is no one to lean on.

Pick 2. Demarius vs Indy, Dez vs Eagles, Cooper Vs Steez. PPR.
Thanks
Good situation to be in...

I'd probably go Demarius (can't sit him in any leagues, for almost any one) and Cooper. I'm not back on the Dez train yet.

An essential week for me...must choose 1 in a standard format league...

James Jones @ CAR
D. Woodhead vs CHI
CJ Spiller vs TEN
S. Johnson vs CHI
M. Floyd vs CHI

.5 PPR
Colston, Harry Douglas, DGB, marquess Wilson, or donrelle Inman

Gotta pick 1, deep sleeper play this week

.5 PPR
Colston, Harry Douglas, DGB, marquess Wilson, or donrelle Inman

Gotta pick 1, deep sleeper play this week
DGB then Douglas. I have a feeling Titans WR will have a decent gm today.
i hear every day on the radio how DGB is coming along very well. Mostly red zone targets I would expect.

An essential week for me...must choose 1 in a standard format league...

James Jones @ CAR
D. Woodhead vs CHI
CJ Spiller vs TEN
S. Johnson vs CHI
M. Floyd vs CHI
i have this similar situation w/ Johnson & Floyd & DeVonte Adams
But you have Woodhead.... I would use him.

Brutal situation tonight...

Lead by 18. Opponent has Rivers left, and I can choose between Floyd or Stevie Johnson.

Want to go Floyd because of his big game last week. Think both are viable flex options with Keenan down but no clue who to go.

LeVeon Bell on waiver wire.. do I pick him up? 8 team 2 player keeper League where 1 has to be a rookie. I have Dez Bryant and Gronk as my "top" players..

PPR
Lamar miller @philly or
Starks v Lions

James Starks is officially the Packers’ No. 1 running back.
Packers coach Mike McCarthy told reporters today that the team views Starks, and not Eddie Lacy, as the top back heading into Sunday’s game against the Lions.
“I would say James is our No. 1 back right now going into Detroit,” McCarthy said. “He’s earned that opportunity. We’ll stay with a 1-2 punch.”

PPR
Lamar miller @philly or
Starks v Lions

James Starks is officially the Packers’ No. 1 running back.
Packers coach Mike McCarthy told reporters today that the team views Starks, and not Eddie Lacy, as the top back heading into Sunday’s game against the Lions.
“I would say James is our No. 1 back right now going into Detroit,” McCarthy said. “He’s earned that opportunity. We’ll stay with a 1-2 punch.”

I am going with Starks this week but have fewer options than you. I'd probably go Miller in your situation.

Starks will be listed first on depth chart but they're going to ride hot hand. Always a risky proposition especially with s guy like Lacy who's capable of earning that time back in just a couple carries.

I'd avoid it and go Lamar

Just to play Devils advocate on Miller... Ajayi is gonna get a decent share as well. While lacy is hobbled and been playing awful, ajayi is fresh and showed some burst and power last week that Miller doesn't have

Back