D. Hopkins @ Buf
J. Landry v. Bal
A. Jeffery v. SF
R. Randle v. NYJ
T. Kelce @ Oak

Good situations all the way around IMO.

Think I'd go DMC and Rawls.

And Hopkins, Dez and Alshon

yup 2nd in my league right now. it's been a rather easy decision most weeks at WR being so deep and everybody taking their turns being out (expect my man D Hop). now that bryant and jeffery are healthy been a bit torn if i should sit landry or not

Palmer or Brees?

Worried Rams D usually steps up big against the rest of the division at home

Rawls and Freeman. Chiefs announced a timeshare at RB. Rams run D has fallen off last 4 games or so.

Bills D v Hou or

Jax D @Tenny. Both pretty much suck but I feel like Jax can make plays against Tenny. Bills are a disappointment.

Need 1 of these guys as my Flex? thoughts?

TJ Yeldon ​RB JAX @ Tenn

RB Tevin Coleman RB | ATL @TB
Sun 1:00pm

RB Alfred Morris RB | WAS DAL
Mon 8:30pm

WR Michael Crabtree WR | OAK KC
Sun 4:05pm

WR Terrance Williams WR | DAL @WAS
Mon 8:30pm

Standard league:

Tyrod Taylor @ Philly or Harvard vs Tenny?

and

Cobb vs Dallas, LaFell @ Houston or Green-Beckham @ Jets?

FYI, the rumor is Edelman will be back this season - he was at practice this week. He's probably on waivers.

Also I have a strategy question for all of you. Rd1 of the playoffs I am going up against OBJr and I have Eli & Big Ben. (Ppr)
should I play Big Ben or Eli?
if Eli throws ODBjr tds we would be splitting points. Is this a good defense? Odbjr will get the catche points.

I currently hold a 20-9 edge (Zona D & K) vs AP

all opinions are appreciated.

When you have the lead, typically you want to play the QB that will help you keep up with a WR that he throws to on your opponent squad. If Beckham goes 7/100/2 he gets 29, but you erase some of that as Eli garners 12 from that production as well.

Back