2015-2016 START'em or SIT'em Year Long Fantasy Thread

Need to start a 2nd RB, who would you go with?
Ronnie Hillman
Lamar Miller
Ameer Abdullah
Isaiah Crowell
Danny Woodhead
Melvin Gordon

I can also start a 2nd one of the above instead of Keenan Allen who I plan on starting.

Need to start a 2nd RB, who would you go with?
Ronnie Hillman
Lamar Miller
Ameer Abdullah
Isaiah Crowell
Danny Woodhead
Melvin Gordon

I can also start a 2nd one of the above instead of Keenan Allen who I plan on starting.

ppr or no?
id lean woodhead if ppr.
otherwise... kinda tough, maybe lamar miller assuming theyll want to control the clock more rather than tannehill throwing way too much.

Need a flex for this week in my biggest money league ...............

Knile Davis, Kendall Wright or Doug Baldwin. Not a ppr league. I'm leaning Davis but could easily be talked out of it. Any thoughts? Will Davis be getting the goal line touches?

Need a flex for this week in my biggest money league ...............

Knile Davis, Kendall Wright or Doug Baldwin. Not a ppr league. I'm leaning Davis but could easily be talked out of it. Any thoughts? Will Davis be getting the goal line touches?

sounds like a draw a name out of a hat situation.

not that I like picking Doug Baldwin but that might be the play.
Davis you are basically counting on a TD since it seems like Reid wants to give West opportunities, Wright i wouldnt consider if Mettenberger is QB - they didnt have chemistry last year and dont see it being something that happens if Mett plays.

PPR

Need 2:

Amari Cooper @SD
Moncrief v NO
Landry v HOU
Stefon Diggs @ Lions

Moncrief
Diggs
tough to sit Cooper but Moncrief should have plenty of opportunities and Diggs vs a shreddable Lions secondary. Imagine hell get plenty of catches.

Flacco or fitzpatrick. Leaning Fitz. wow. Nice qb's I have.

Fitzpatrick, Flacco @ Arizona is gonna be ugly

ESPN league where I'm 4-2 and in 2nd place overall (most points scored)

I need a kicker and need to figure out who I should drop from my bench (if anyone) & I also need to figure out which one of the RBs to start at flex:
Brandon McManus (I was intending to drop him and pick up a fill in kicker but he's #1 rated heading into this bye week)
Ameer Amdullah
Isaiah Crowell
Melvin Gordon
Danny Woodhead (currently in my starting lineup at flex)
Eli Manning (Tom Brady already had his bye)
Eddie Lacy (bye)
Randall Cobb (bye)
Ronnie Hillman (bye)

I'm kind of leaning towards punting the kicker category as ESPN has me predicted to win by about 20 and I have an edge imo at just about every other position.

Tougher decision in my 16 team league where top 6 advance to playoffs and I'm 3-3 with the #6 spot right now based on points scored. I am in the 8 team side of things where I can only have AFC players.

My starting roster:
Joe Flacco
Le'Veon Bell
WR ????
W/R Flex Danny Woodhead
W/T Flex Julius Thomas

Would you drop anyone from this bench for a fill in WR?
Andy Dalton (bye)
AJ Green (bye)
Tyler Eifert (bye)
Demaryius Thomas (bye)
Isaiah Crowell (could start him and drop Woodhead, which I don't think I'd do)

So it looks like my only option is to drop Eifert and pick up a WR. We don't need to start a TE and I have two of them (just picked up Julius Thomas), but I feel they're better than available WRs.

WRs options to pick up:
Darrius Heyward-Bey
Jeremy Kerley
Andrew Hawkins
Kenny Stills
Danny Amendola
Robert Woods
Kamar Aiken

I'm playing the 15th ranked team and predicted to win by about 10 (Russell Wilson, Joseph Randle, Vincent Jackson, Charles Sims, Mike Wallace). Can't really afford another loss though after being predicted to win by 40 last week and losing. Thinking I'm forced to drop Eifert and pick up Heyward-Bey. Thoughts?

ESPN league where I'm 4-2 and in 2nd place overall (most points scored)

I need a kicker and need to figure out who I should drop from my bench (if anyone) & I also need to figure out which one of the RBs to start at flex:
Brandon McManus (I was intending to drop him and pick up a fill in kicker but he's #1 rated heading into this bye week)
Ameer Amdullah
Isaiah Crowell
Melvin Gordon
Danny Woodhead (currently in my starting lineup at flex)
Eli Manning (Tom Brady already had his bye)
Eddie Lacy (bye)
Randall Cobb (bye)
Ronnie Hillman (bye)

I'm kind of leaning towards punting the kicker category as ESPN has me predicted to win by about 20 and I have an edge imo at just about every other position.

woodhead seems like the right play.
cant argue against punting kicker, i prefer to have someone starting but if the other guy just has awful options then roll with it.

Tougher decision in my 16 team league where top 6 advance to playoffs and I'm 3-3 with the #6 spot right now based on points scored. I am in the 8 team side of things where I can only have AFC players.

My starting roster:
Joe Flacco
Le'Veon Bell
WR ????
W/R Flex Danny Woodhead
W/T Flex Julius Thomas

Would you drop anyone from this bench for a fill in WR?
Andy Dalton (bye)
AJ Green (bye)
Tyler Eifert (bye)
Demaryius Thomas (bye)
Isaiah Crowell (could start him and drop Woodhead, which I don't think I'd do)

So it looks like my only option is to drop Eifert and pick up a WR. We don't need to start a TE and I have two of them (just picked up Julius Thomas), but I feel they're better than available WRs.

WRs options to pick up:
Darrius Heyward-Bey
Jeremy Kerley
Andrew Hawkins
Kenny Stills
Danny Amendola
Robert Woods
Kamar Aiken

I'm playing the 15th ranked team and predicted to win by about 10 (Russell Wilson, Joseph Randle, Vincent Jackson, Charles Sims, Mike Wallace). Can't really afford another loss though after being predicted to win by 40 last week and losing. Thinking I'm forced to drop Eifert and pick up Heyward-Bey. Thoughts?

cant pull of a trade for a wr using Eifert or Julius Thomas...?

seems more reasonable than dropping a top 5 TE.

PPR

Have a couple guys on bye - need some replacements.

Pick 2
Willie Snead @ IND
DGB vs ATL (Harry Douglas officially out)
Michael Floyd vs BAL
Rueben Randle vs DAL

Currently own Snead and DGB... would have to drop an extra IDP or Snead/DGB, maybe even Matt Jones (he's my RB5 behind Gurley, Ingram, Dion Lewis, and Christine Michael) to play Floyd/Randle. Would rather avoid dropping my extra IDP bc I have 2 on Bye next week but typically pretty easy to plug and play if you can find a good matchup.

Last edited:
Ya I'm a little bias because I'm salty I own Lacy lol

Same here. I'm sitting him v Denver and starting west against the kittens. Last year he started slow too though if I remember correctly. Caught fire towards the playoffs and helped me win the whole thing.

Kendall Wright vs Houston, Randall Cobb @ Denver or James Jones @ Denver?

It seems like a no brainer with Cobb, but he hasn't scored more than 5 points since week 3 and Denver D is the best against the pass. This is my hesitance with Jones as well. Not saying Wright is any good, but I have no other choices.

Can't sit Cobb. Don't care if he doesn't score for ten straight weeks. It's not like he's not getting targets, whole offensive just hasn't clicked together as of late but when it does Cobb is the one that'll explode.

Jones with the limited catches and big yardage isn't worth the risk to a normally consistent Cobb. Way too early to fold on your big dogs just yet IMO.

Everybody shoot your wads and go pick up Deangeloooooooo

So lucky I have the #1 priority and LeVeon Bell so I can replace now with Deangelo. Been sitting on the #1 priority for 2 weeks and it paid off.

Flex spot half PPR. (if that makes sense). Pick 1. Amari Cooper, Latavius Murray or Stevie Johnson. I'm leaning SD.

AND.

Lativius Murray vs Pitt Or Deangelo Williams vs Oakland

Last edited:
Back