2015-2016 START'em or SIT'em Year Long Fantasy Thread

Ugh... what to do with Lynch? Game time decision on Monday - do i just bench him? I don't have anyone else that plays Monday and someone already picked up his backup.

think you bench him.

Standard non ppr. Pick 1

C. Johnson v STL
I. Crowell @ SD
M. Jones v PHI
T. Gurley @ ARI

Will also need a FLEX player WR or RB

One of the choices above or:
B. Cooks v DAL
G. Tate @ SEA

Chris Johnson, flex is hard... Cooks if PPR otherwise probably Crowell

ehhhhhh

cutler. looks like theyre probably playing catchup and KC pass D has been giving up plenty of yards. plenty of garbage stats available

PPR

Pick 2
TJ Yeldon @ TB
Dion Lewis @ DAL
Mark Ingram @ PHI
Todd Gurley @ GB

not a bad situation. also how would you rank them rest of the year? Also stashing Matt Jones
Ingram, Gurley, Yeldon, Lewis?

Not trying to be funny, but does anyone go back and see if the advice they've received was the right call? There's just a bunch of random replies to who someone should start, many times the advice is conflicting. Just figure that if a thread like this is going to exist it probably makes sense to see if the advice people are getting is even worth it.

PPR

Pick 2
TJ Yeldon @ TB
Dion Lewis @ DAL
Mark Ingram @ PHI
Todd Gurley @ GB

not a bad situation. also how would you rank them rest of the year? Also stashing Matt Jones
Ingram, Gurley, Yeldon, Lewis?

rank rest of year... RB only, PPR according to footballguys.com writer Tremblay
6)Lewis 178 pts
12)Gurley 161 pts
13)Ingram 153 pts
19)Yeldon 139 pts

rank rest of year... RB only, PPR according to footballguys.com writer Tremblay
6)Lewis 178 pts
12)Gurley 161 pts
13)Ingram 153 pts
19)Yeldon 139 pts

Looks like about 16 pts/wk for Lewis and Gurley, 14 a week for Ingram and 13 for Yeldon. Seems pretty decent for an RB2.

Not trying to be funny, but does anyone go back and see if the advice they've received was the right call? There's just a bunch of random replies to who someone should start, many times the advice is conflicting. Just figure that if a thread like this is going to exist it probably makes sense to see if the advice people are getting is even worth it.

not really - i think those who use the thread find the advice useful but seems odd for someone to come back and say 'thanks for the wrong advice' if someone is drastically wrong.

for me I personally look to see Why someone likes one player over another.

Well Lewis is 6th so that's RB 1 and Gurley/Ingram are the top RB 2s. Maybe a little high?

think Lewis as RB1 is a little high... dont know if I can trust Belichick 100% but seems like Lewis is going to get looks. Pats still has yet to get LaFell back so could negatively affect Lewis.

not really - i think those who use the thread find the advice useful but seems odd for someone to come back and say 'thanks for the wrong advice' if someone is drastically wrong.

for me I personally look to see Why someone likes one player over another.

Who said anyone had to come back in and say "thanks for the wrong advice?" My question was simply if people have gone back and looked, to see if they should simply be ignoring someone's opinion going forward, or valuing one's opinion over another. It seems pointless to me to ask some random guys who to start if you aren't even going to take the few minutes to see if that person's opinion is worthy of listening to.

Most guys don't give reasoning for their picks either. It just a post asking who to start with a few choices, and 95% of the time guys simply pick the players who they feel should start without any reasoning whatsoever.

Of those 2, Flacco. Is there anyone available (like Alex Smith) that you can pick up for this week?

This league has 20 roster spots and guys horde QB's and Defenses like crazy. The only QB's available are weeden, Mallet, Hoyer and Johnny fuckface.

Who said anyone had to come back in and say "thanks for the wrong advice?" My question was simply if people have gone back and looked, to see if they should simply be ignoring someone's opinion going forward, or valuing one's opinion over another. It seems pointless to me to ask some random guys who to start if you aren't even going to take the few minutes to see if that person's opinion is worthy of listening to.

Most guys don't give reasoning for their picks either. It just a post asking who to start with a few choices, and 95% of the time guys simply pick the players who they feel should start without any reasoning whatsoever.

i get what you are saying. just like to see an explanation for it bc otherwise it is guys simply picking players for whatever reason.

half the time i dont even get a response so you are right - this thread is kinda pointless most the time

Another team. Pick 1. Amari Cooper, Leonard Hankerson, Kamar Aiken, or John Brown.

Back