2015-2016 START'em or SIT'em Year Long Fantasy Thread

Damn that's a first and second round pick you've got to decide between for flex? PPR?

Damn that's a first and second round pick you've got to decide between for flex? PPR?

sorry I made a mistake on that

Which two should I start, one will go into Flex

Im a little worried about D. Thomas with the apparent foot injury to Manning, but sounds like Sanders is out. Im leaning to sitting Murray

Is it PPR?

Remember Murray (likely) got concussed last week and even though he came back then and is playing today, won't take much to knock him out of the game I'd guess

Well no way I sit Dez

If it's standard that makes Murray more attractive I guess and you have until 1 PST to decide between those two, tough one

Would you guys drop either James White or Jordan Todman for Sanchez? I have flacco/cutler. I have depth at RB but would be blocking others from getting handcuffs.

Thanks. So how about my qb's this week?

Cutler v Den or
Flacco v STL

Not a good matchup for either

Would you guys drop either James White or Jordan Todman for Sanchez? I have flacco/cutler. I have depth at RB but would be blocking others from getting handcuffs.

have to look at schedule. would if you will be starting sanchise int he playoffs

EDIT o i c now just for this week yeah probably flacco, but i wouldn't be opposed to sanchez that's for sure.

PPR pick 1 RB, 1 WR and 1 RB/WR - leans are bolded
JStew vs Was
CJ2K vs Cin
DMac @ Mia

Cooper @ Det
Mike Floyd vs Cin
Jarvis Landry vs Dal
Lafell vs Buf

J Stew
DMC
...for sure in that group, keep an eye on DMC hammy though but should be fine.

Agree with Cooper as well

Sanders Out - need help!

Emmanuel Sanders is out which is good for my Bears but bad for "GronkeyPunch" my fantasy squad

Start Crowder WE Wash or Bell RB Det

I'm in trouble with Flacco going down. Who is your best QB rest of year?

Fitzpatrick
Teddy b
Gabbert

I'm in trouble with Flacco going down. Who is your best QB rest of year?

Fitzpatrick
Teddy b
Gabbert

Like takeit said, just play matchups the rest of the year. Hoyer isn't available for this week? He has a very favorable matchup (vs NO). Hasselback also has a favorable matchup (vs TB)...both of those guys would be better choices this week than the 3 you have listed. If they are available, of course.

Thanks everyone for the help. Ended up with Fitz. I also have Cutler.

Hoyer, McCown, Hasselbeck are all rostered. 20 roster spots in this league. Guys horde Qb's and defenses. Ridiculous.

So Cutler @GB Thursday or Fitz v Miami? Brutal...

Think Lacy earned that spot back. It'll take a couple weeks but he's back in RB1 form IMO

Thanks Steed.
Stafford vs shit birds or Eli vs skins. I have Eli in 2 leagues. Was thinking about playing Stafford in 1 and Eli in the other. AND I also picked up Hoyer. He could had a big day against the Saints.

I have Stevie Johnson, Amari Cooper, Dez Bryant and Demarius. I'm leaning Demarius and Steve Johnson. Dez has tough Match up and an ailing foot.

Randall Cobb vs Chicago, Rishard Matthews @ NYJ or Danny Amendola @ Denver. I am leaning Cobb, but am worried about the weather. I think Amendola is hurt and WR's have not been doing well against Denver D.

Flex spot (pick 1) - Eddie Lacy, Matt Forte, Danny Woodhead, or Randall Cobb?

---I also could replace Latavius Murray or Michael Crabtree (w/Cobb)

Looks like Alshon is going tonight. Im afraid he'll be a decoy. Would you play him over Diggs? PPR

Back