2015-2016 START'em or SIT'em Year Long Fantasy Thread

TE - Jason Witten vs ATL or Crockett Gilmore vs CIN?
Flex - Ronnie Hillman @ DET or Percy Harvin @ MIA?

Last edited:
Lacy or Starks? Lineup set at 1pm sunday.

Packers coach Mike McCarthy said
Eddie Lacy (ankle) and Davante Adams (ankle) are "progressing." Analysis: Both will likely be listed as questionable on the final injury report, but they are trending in the right direction. Adams is the more likely of the pair to suit up, but Lacy looks like a good bet as well after reportedly seeing some team reps in practice Friday.

Lacy or Starks? Lineup set at 1pm sunday.

Lineups set at 1pm Sunday is really lame. What's the reason for that....and why wouldn't lineups lock on Thursday night if they're going to lock at all?

How many teams in your league? If it's a deep league I'd def consider not filling the K spot because both of those guys can be valuable.

But I would drop Hillman.

I swung and missed badly with Miami D. Think Oak D can have a good game against the pathetic Bears? Only other options are NYG D or SD. These fuckers horde defenses.

Last edited:
I need a kicker for a bye week so I need to drop Hillman or Spiller. Who do I let go?

Why wouldn't you just drop your kicker and then pick him back up next week (if you somehow feel married to your kicker)?

I have Gostkowski so yes, I am married to him.

You picked him in the last round most likely though...you shouldn't be married to him. He's a kicker. Especially in that offense, he's kicking extra points much more than FGs anyway (although if he kicks 6 a game that's 2 FGs....lol). Are you afraid someone would pick him up? You could probably just pick up whomever they drop if you can't find someone out there. There are at least 20 kickers out there (if you're in a 12 team league), and the difference in kicker's points isn't enough for you to be married to any one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
2WR - Calvin Johnson, Michael Crabtree, James Jones, Andre Johnson, Pierre Garcon
2RB - Jonathan Stewart, Karlos Willaims, Andre Ellington, Antonio Andrews/Dangelo williams was gonna pick up AA
1TE - Witten, Jordan Reed,
1 FLEX - from above
QB is Rodgers, K = Crosby, Defense is Arizona

Thanks in advance

I have Gostkowski so yes, I am married to him.

Perhaps leave the kicker position open this week. Hope the rest of your team covers the 8 or so points you might miss out on & you won't have to drop anyone.

2WR - Calvin Johnson, Michael Crabtree, James Jones, Andre Johnson, Pierre Garcon
2RB - Jonathan Stewart, Karlos Willaims, Andre Ellington, Antonio Andrews/Dangelo williams was gonna pick up AA
1TE - Witten, Jordan Reed,
1 FLEX - from above
QB is Rodgers, K = Crosby, Defense is Arizona

Thanks in advance

easier to pick when you list who someones going up against - this doesnt look remotely fun.

WR - James Jones, ? - you can eliminate Andre
RB - Karlos Williams - you can eliminate Deangelo...
TE - Witten
FLEX - idk

2 Questions, TE needed for both leagues

Bye Week Fill In - this really is shitty

Maxx Williams @ PIT
Fleener of Dwayne Allen vs JAX
L. Green vs CLE
Owen Daniels vs MIN
Ertz @ WAS
Cook @ ARI
Donnell @ BUF
other??

same as above but Maxx Williams is not an option for my other league.

Ugh... what to do with Lynch? Game time decision on Monday - do i just bench him? I don't have anyone else that plays Monday and someone already picked up his backup.

Standard non ppr. Pick 1

C. Johnson v STL
I. Crowell @ SD
M. Jones v PHI
T. Gurley @ ARI

Will also need a FLEX player WR or RB

One of the choices above or:
B. Cooks v DAL
G. Tate @ SEA

Back