2015-2016 START'em or SIT'em Year Long Fantasy Thread

I need SO much help... all my guys are middle of the road guys and any of them could have a good or bad weekend. standard league

2 RB, 2 WR and 2 Flex

Lynch @ GB
Randle @ Philly
Hillman @ KC
Spiller v TB
Johnson Jr v Tenn

Cobb v Sea
Jones v Sea
Evans @ NO
Wright @ Cle
Lockett @ GB

lynch and randle

cobb and evans

I just think Bradford will go off. He was rusty the first half but much better in the second half. His receivers caused the INTs. Ryan has better receivers but I just think if Bradford plays like he did in the 2nd half then he will put up a better score than Ryan. And I'm a homer.
Moncrief only if Hilton is def out. Andrew Luck... That is all. Haha Randle otherwise.

I just think Bradford will go off. He was rusty the first half but much better in the second half. His receivers caused the INTs. Ryan has better receivers but I just think if Bradford plays like he did in the 2nd half then he will put up a better score than Ryan. And I'm a homer.
Moncrief only if Hilton is def out. Andrew Luck... That is all. Haha Randle otherwise.

Thanks man!

I need SO much help... all my guys are middle of the road guys and any of them could have a good or bad weekend. standard league

2 RB, 2 WR and 2 Flex

Lynch @ GB
Randle @ Philly
Hillman @ KC
Spiller v TB
Johnson Jr v Tenn

Cobb v Sea
Jones v Sea
Evans @ NO
Wright @ Cle
Lockett @ GB

Lynch, Randle, Cobb, Evans (if plays), Jones, Wright

Looks like Alshon is inactive. I need 2 of the following (PPR):

Amari v Balt
Larry Fitz @CHI
Reuban Randle v ATL
Montcrief v NYJ

PPR - Pick 2

Mark Ingram @ CAR
Dion Lewis vs JAX
TJ Yeldon @ NE
Ronnie Hillman @ DET
Matt Jones @ NYG
Todd Gurley vs PIT

I get that Ingram should get more work but a bit worried about Ingram not finding any holes, game flow, and Brees lack of arm strength or simply Josh McCown playing.

PPR - Pick 2

Mark Ingram @ CAR
Dion Lewis vs JAX
TJ Yeldon @ NE
Ronnie Hillman @ DET
Matt Jones @ NYG
Todd Gurley vs PIT

I get that Ingram should get more work but a bit worried about Ingram not finding any holes, game flow, and Brees lack of arm strength or simply Josh McCown playing.
I am not sitting Dion in a PPR until proven otherwise.

Dion and Ingram....agree.

pick 3, standard

devonta freeman @ dal
james starks v KC
frank gore @ Ten
bilal powell v Phi
david johnson v SF

FROM FOOTBALLGUYS.COM SLEEPERS ARTICLE THIS WEEK

Bilal Powell
(vs PHI)

Powell has blossomed into almost a full backfield partner for Chris Ivory, who has a groin issue that almost cut short his Monday night performance. On a short week of rest, Ivory probably won’t be ready for a full workload anyway, but either way Powell continues to earn work as the best passing down back on the Jets. They should control this game and allow the offense to play conservative, setting up Powell for at least 15 touches. If Ivory has any problems in practice or the game, Powell could be in line starter-level touches.

James Starks (vs KC)
Monitor the Eddle Lacy injury reports for Monday night before starting Starks, but know that the Packers have no reason to risk a worse injury to Lacy on a bum ankle when Starks has shown he can more than capably carry the load when Lacy is out. Starks had over 100 total yards in relief of Lacy last week, and he also had a 100-yard game when Lacy had leave early in Week 2 of 2013. He’s also a good receiver out of the backfield, and playing in an efficient offense that should have at least 2-3 trips into the red zone. Consider Starks a strong RB2 this week unless there are strong signs from the team by Saturday that Lacy will play.

David Johnson
(vs SF)

Bruce Arians is a straight shooter, so when he says he wants to not put too much on the shoulders of rookies, we should believe him. Still, when David Johnson already has three total touchdowns on just a handful of touches, it’s hard to keep from being excited when Arians also says Johnson’s role will increase each week. The 49ers were terribly prone to the big passing play, and also the short rushing touchdown against the Steelers last week. Johnson won’t get that many touches with Chris Johnsonthe lead back while Andre Ellington is still out, but he showed us in the first two weeks that he doesn’t need that many.

Devonta Freeman
(at DAL)

Tevin Coleman is out for at least this week with a broken rib, which means it is Freeman’s show in the Atlanta backfield. His lack of size, speed, and overwhelming initial burst makes Freeman get overwhelmed between the tackles at times, but he still got tons of red zone looks after Coleman went down last week. If the stout Cowboys run defense does predictably bottle him up as a runner, Freeman is still excellent as a receiver and likely to catch at least 3-4 passes. He is not a high ceiling play, but Freeman will get enough touches this week be a safe RB2 play.

PPR

Amari @CLE or
Moncrief @TEN

Moncrief

Tyrod Taylor at MiamiFoles at Pitt

Tyrod

Choose 1, PPR

Matt Jones @NYG
Hillman @ DET
CJohnson v SF

CJmaybe1K

pick 3, standard

devonta freeman @ dal
james starks v KC
frank gore @ Ten
bilal powell v Phi
david johnson v SF

Bilal Powell
(vs PHI)

Powell has blossomed into almost a full backfield partner for Chris Ivory, who has a groin issue that almost cut short his Monday night performance. On a short week of rest, Ivory probably won’t be ready for a full workload anyway, but either way Powell continues to earn work as the best passing down back on the Jets. They should control this game and allow the offense to play conservative, setting up Powell for at least 15 touches. If Ivory has any problems in practice or the game, Powell could be in line starter-level touches.

James Starks (vs KC)
Monitor the Eddle Lacy injury reports for Monday night before starting Starks, but know that the Packers have no reason to risk a worse injury to Lacy on a bum ankle when Starks has shown he can more than capably carry the load when Lacy is out. Starks had over 100 total yards in relief of Lacy last week, and he also had a 100-yard game when Lacy had leave early in Week 2 of 2013. He’s also a good receiver out of the backfield, and playing in an efficient offense that should have at least 2-3 trips into the red zone. Consider Starks a strong RB2 this week unless there are strong signs from the team by Saturday that Lacy will play.

David Johnson
(vs SF)

Bruce Arians is a straight shooter, so when he says he wants to not put too much on the shoulders of rookies, we should believe him. Still, when David Johnson already has three total touchdowns on just a handful of touches, it’s hard to keep from being excited when Arians also says Johnson’s role will increase each week. The 49ers were terribly prone to the big passing play, and also the short rushing touchdown against the Steelers last week. Johnson won’t get that many touches with Chris Johnsonthe lead back while Andre Ellington is still out, but he showed us in the first two weeks that he doesn’t need that many.

Devonta Freeman
(at DAL)

Tevin Coleman is out for at least this week with a broken rib, which means it is Freeman’s show in the Atlanta backfield. His lack of size, speed, and overwhelming initial burst makes Freeman get overwhelmed between the tackles at times, but he still got tons of red zone looks after Coleman went down last week. If the stout Cowboys run defense does predictably bottle him up as a runner, Freeman is still excellent as a receiver and likely to catch at least 3-4 passes. He is not a high ceiling play, but Freeman will get enough touches this week be a safe RB2 play.

gore
starks
freeman

pick 3, standard

devonta freeman @ dal
james starks v KC
frank gore @ Ten
bilal powell v Phi
david johnson v SF

Bilal Powell
(vs PHI)

James Starks (vs KC)

David Johnson
(vs SF)

Devonta Freeman
(at DAL)

Real tough to say now w/ all the injuries. But I'd try getting David Johnson into this week's line up for sure. Think he goes off in a big way. Arians was just punking the rookie early on but he sees now that the dude needs to play

PPR - Pick 2

Mark Ingram @ CAR
Dion Lewis vs JAX
TJ Yeldon @ NE
Ronnie Hillman @ DET
Matt Jones @ NYG
Todd Gurley vs PIT

Ingram and coin flip (I like Lewis)

Back