***** 2014 MLB Playoffs In-Game*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, can't wait for these replies

this pretty much answered my question then? lol

watched their past 2 games and this current game and KC has impressed me with their play and style. so not sure if they are just hot right now or if their manager can coach

in extras, you can't go past the strength of their pen. They've played 4 previous games in LA this season: 2 wins, 2 losses. Both wins in extras, both losses in regulation.

cowgill should be playing lf instead of hamilton, all he's thinking about is turning his bat into a hollow coke snorting instrument

Still, they won again today with pitching. Their pitching put them in the position that a fluke homer grabs the W. Angels have laid turds at home, paid the expected price.

Man GM's go out and pay big money for so called superstars.

Pujols: 10 years $240 million (gonna be in his 40's when he's done)
Hamilton: 5 years $125 million
CJ Wilson: 5 years $77 million

You get nothing out of these guys. Look at KC with their players. They're more hungry. Results.

o's have a clear path to win it all now bc, i'd love the kc matchup if i were holding that ticket...i don't see anyone in the NL beating them either.

The O's would have HFA against the Angels, but not KC. O's have home magic (seen the last 2 days), prefer to see them have it for the ALCS.

hfa is based on records, and the AL has it in the ws due to the all star game...if angels are eliminated, orioles would have hfa over everyone they play

Dogs who haven't been shutout are now 6-1 SU in the playoffs, 7-0 on the runline.

---

I don't know why I was applying tiebreaker rules to the situation, when there were no equal records going up against each other. Like I said, brain fade.

angels-fan.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back