***** 2014 MLB Playoffs In-Game*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;nlcIKh6sBtc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlcIKh6sBtc[/video]
Loving the roayls. Bet each game and won. LMAO at their celebration music just now hahahahah.

How great is this for baseball? Congrats to KC...after that Wild Card comeback, you got the feeling they are a team of destiny. So exciting for that city, to wait 29 years to even make the post-season....and George Brett is loving every minute of it and reliving 1985 all over again.

The Orioles and the Royals in the ALCS...you really can't ask for more than that if you're a fan of baseball. What a great story, can't wait for Friday!!

what a shit show bum just put on there, get panda hurt as well

agree, win this one nats

Good lord, Steve Perry looked like he is in terrible shape and missing his teeth. The years have not been kind on him.

Yeah Harper smoked that, Vogelsong vs Gio tomorrow, that play from Bum was absolutely a game changer for this series

Beautiful. Shouldn't have to sweat my live bailout bet (Wash -2.5) now.

btw, anyone having problems posting? This is the 3rd time I've tried to enter this post.

Good lord, Steve Perry looked like he is in terrible shape and missing his teeth. The years have not been kind on him.

Given his fame & fortune it's a surprise he's till alive. Benjamin Orr didn't make it past 53, and he wasn't your atypical rocker on the outside.

Given his fame & fortune it's a surprise he's till alive. Benjamin Orr didn't make it past 53, and he wasn't your atypical rocker on the outside.
True....I wish I saw the Cars when I had the chance. I never got to see them live.

Storen playing with fire here....

Longest previous Over streak I've tracked in PT games was 8, JR, but that was before these rule changes made for extra scoring. I've live total betting for that game, so I'm not making a pre-game bet, but I'll be hunting Under live: PT games usually see an early score (which if it's a TD inflates the total), so I don't see any point in pre-betting the total when I'm thinking about the Under. Obv. the opposite is the case if I'm thinking about an Over.

Thanks, kj.

-----

13 games into the playoffs -

5 home teams have been held to 1 run or less; no road team has.

1 home team has managed a total in the typical 3-6 run range; 7 road teams have.

Longest previous Over streak I've tracked in PT games was 8, JR, but that was before these rule changes made for extra scoring. I've live total betting for that game, so I'm not making a pre-game bet, but I'll be hunting Under live: PT games usually see an early score (which if it's a TD inflates the total), so I don't see any point in pre-betting the total when I'm thinking about the Under. Obv. the opposite is the case if I'm thinking about an Over.
Sounds like a plan. :shake:

Sounds like a plan. :shake:

Obv. I'll pay a price with a worse line live with this approach if there's slow scoring from the get go, but we're so due one of those shitty scoring games that from my pov if we see that kind of start, it'll likely be that kind of game all the way through., so losing a few pts off the opening line shouldn't really be a penalty (ideally).

Obv. I'll pay a price with a worse line live with this approach if there's slow scoring from the get go, but we're so due one of those shitty scoring games that from my pov if we see that kind of start, it'll likely be that kind of game all the way through., so losing a few pts off the opening line shouldn't really be a penalty (ideally).
Looks like the PT Over may be alive and well!! :cheers3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back