***** 2014 MLB Playoffs In-Game*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullpen is solid for SF with Affeldt and Javi Lopez setting up. The best way is probably to hope they get Romo in 8th as Casilla is a pretty good closer in the 9th. Maybe they can get something here with 2 on and 2 outs.

Peavy just screamed "nice job" to Laz Diaz as he walked off, wonder if it was sincere

you might see SF go with 7th- Affeldt, 8th- Romo, and 9th- Casilla to close it out. Need to hit Romo as his confidence is shattered.

If you like WAS for the series gonna need to rattle the SF pen in game 1, shake their confidence

Here's Affeldt. Maybe Bochy was trying to use him in the 8th to avoid Romo but now we'll see what he does.

The Dodgers are such bitches, JFC. It was an inside pitch...don't dive into the plate if you don't wanna get hit. And then Puig, the biggest bitch of them all....waits until the benches clear to do anything. He was just walking to first base, because he knew it wasn't intentional, then decides he wants to fight when the rest of his team was on the field.

It's not a coincidence that Puig gets hit in the same fashion he does all the time...he dives into the plate every single pitch..and when someone tries to pitch inside to him, it's going to happen. WTF is Gonazalez bitching about to begin with? On what planet would Waino hit Puig in a 1-0 game (a playoff game, no less) to put a runner on for Gonzo to come to the plate? Just shut the fuck up and play baseball you fucking whiny bitches. I don't hate the Dodgers or anything either, it's just enough is enough with the crybaby shit.

These two teams have history lareux, dodger players feel they go after them

Yeah, I know they do. But why in the world would Waino hit Puig in a 1-0 game? It makes no sense and the Dodgers just look like bitches for complaining about it.

Fuckin guy is such a cunt and he continues to getvaway with that tired act. Go the fuck away, you were a trend.

The Dodgers are such bitches, JFC. It was an inside pitch...don't dive into the plate if you don't wanna get hit. And then Puig, the biggest bitch of them all....waits until the benches clear to do anything. He was just walking to first base, because he knew it wasn't intentional, then decides he wants to fight when the rest of his team was on the field.

It's not a coincidence that Puig gets hit in the same fashion he does all the time...he dives into the plate every single pitch..and when someone tries to pitch inside to him, it's going to happen. WTF is Gonazalez bitching about to begin with? On what planet would Waino hit Puig in a 1-0 game (a playoff game, no less) to put a runner on for Gonzo to come to the plate? Just shut the fuck up and play baseball you fucking whiny bitches. I don't hate the Dodgers or anything either, it's just enough is enough with the crybaby shit.

Not intentionally trying to hit him but absolutely intentionally brushing him back. Fuck the Cards and their pitchers. Yes I'm still pissed about Hanley last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back