***** 2014 MLB Playoffs In-Game*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus the little dick, forgot about that mouse in the room.

I mean, if public relevance is important to me, I'd rather be noted for banging a fat and saggy-boobed Kate Upton than for being the most overpaid player in sports, with a little dick to boot.

i'd rather be the most overpaid player in sports, at least i'd have something to show for it...if the small dick comes along with it though, that would sway me the other way.

peavy sac bunted to 1st and laroche tossed to 2nd like an idiot, runner obviously beat the throw, the ump was right on top of the bag and called him out...was reversed

Some numbers support Cards and the Over tonight...2 plays I like.

GiL@GiLmo574 <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> Sep 30</small>
#MLB ((NLDS GM #1)) = HP umpire Jerry Meals is 28-3 '1st 5' OVER L31 day games behind the plate / currently O3 '1st 5' (LAD/STL)

[TABLE="class: TableSchedule, width: 100%, align: center"]
<tbody>[TR="class: TrGameOdd, bgcolor: #F4F4F4"]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GameBannerAuto, bgcolor: #ED0003"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]IN-GAME LIVE LINES[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: GameBannerAuto, bgcolor: #ED0003"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]ONLINE BETTING ONLY[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameOdd, bgcolor: #F4F4F4"]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Oct 03[/TD]
[TD]9905[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]GIANTS - LIVE[/TD]
[TD="align: right"][/TD]
[TD="align: right"]-200<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="4_833891_0_-200">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]o6½-110<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="2_833891_-6.5_-110">[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: TrGameOdd, bgcolor: #F4F4F4"]
[TD="align: left"][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]11:55 PM[/TD]
[TD]9906[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]NATIONALS - LIVE[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]+160<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="5_833891_0_160">[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]u6½-120<input type="checkbox" name="text_" value="3_833891_6.5_-120">

[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Yea I like Giants for the series, but did not trust Peavy due to previous playoff record. Im pretty shocked he's throwing a no hitter.

kittens could be up 3 games to 0 in a 7 gm series, leading game 4 5-0 in the 6th inn, and they would still lose the series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back