*****2013 Recruting Thread*****

Prospect- Tony Conner, S, Batesville (Miss.) South Panola
Announcement- 10:45 a.m. Wednesday
Quick Take- While the majority has been predicting Ole Miss for months, if not more than a year, the 6-foot-2, 203-pounder has always spoke very highly of Alabama. Conner will announce in front a packed house Ole Miss partisan crowd. Will he pull the trigger for the Tide?
Projection- Alabama (Hamilton), Ole Miss (Shurburtt)

Prospect- Eddie Vanderdoes, DT, Auburn (Calif.) Placer
Announcement- 8 p.m. Wednesday
Quick Take- Vanderdoes is reportedly down to three schools with out state programs Notre Dame and Alabama both feeling good about their chances. We have been sticking with the West Coast schools the whole way, no reason to back off now. At least one of us.
Projection- UCLA (Hamilton), Notre Dame (Shurburtt)

All indications right now are that Tony Conner will sign with Alabama.

I still believe that Vanderdoes likes Alabama best out of the 3 schools under consideration. His mother seems to favor Notre Dame, while his father would like for him to stay close to home (UCLA). So despite what the recruiting analysts are saying, I think this is an Alabama/UCLA race with the home team being a slight favorite at this point. Ultimately I think this comes down to how much influence his parents will have over his decision.

Fmr Mississippi State WR Chad Bumphis: "DONT go with the money! After its gone ur stuck at a place you probably dont even like for 3-5 yrs!"

:)

... And the thing of it is, no one will do anything about it. I equate the SEC to a fucking gangland. Everybody knows what is going on, but the police (NCAA) are too scared to do anything about it. It takes some rogue vigilante (Yahoo or someone) to stir shit up and then nothing is promised. Whatever. #jealous

... And the thing of it is, no one will do anything about it. I equate the SEC to a fucking gangland. Everybody knows what is going on, but the police (NCAA) are too scared to do anything about it. It takes some rogue vigilante (Yahoo or someone) to stir shit up and then nothing is promised. Whatever. #jealous

when the ncaa prez if former lsu prez, go figure. the ncaa is a legit business though, nothing they have done since the fiesta bowl scandal should be questioned by any of us.

Priest is solid. His mom is gonna sign it electronically tomorrow. Kylie fitts tonight, vanderdoes tomorrow....along with Woulard & saveiinga (sp?)

Jim mora is my lord and savior

Priest is solid. His mom is gonna sign it electronically tomorrow. Kylie fitts tonight, vanderdoes tomorrow....along with Woulard & saveiinga (sp?)

love see ucla getting this back right, good people win in the end, mora's are good peeps, kiffin is a POS

jealous?

Black Santa says hi

Did I not place the hash tag 'jealous' at the end of my post? Tell your mom I said 'hi' and quit bemoaning the fact UNC stole Tapley and Quinshad, respectively, the last two years on signing day from USClite. I can't wait for the #1 ranked excuse maker at CTG to explain this ...

Dd I not place the hash tag 'jealous' at the end of my post? Tell your mom I said 'hi' and quit bemoaning the fact UNC stole Tapley and Quinshad, respectively, the last two years on signing day from USClite. I can't wait for the #1 ranked excuse maker at CTG explains that ...
Yes you stole Quinshad...lol.

A kid with a grayshirt offer for 3/4 of the year.

I'm happy he found a home.

Has there ever been a douche make his television debut on ESPNU the morning of Signing Day and announce a school only to send a fax to another school?

Yes you stole Quinshad...lol.

A kid with a grayshirt offer for 3/4 of the year.

I'm happy he found a home.

like I said ... #1 excuse maker at CTG. any time there is ever the slightest of slights perceived at ETG, he is quick on the excuse maker machine. You got picked on a lot as a kid didn't you?

You got it man. I wish I knew you as a kid.

Move along, your beating will be coming very soon. A little over 200 days away

Lots of smoke saying Vanderdoes to ND. Obviously not a done deal and it might be the old Lorenzo Booker set-up, but hearing it from multiple sources.

UCLA is putting together a great class. Mostly at the expense of USC. I love it.

It's great to be a KSU fan because I can actually get some school work done on days like this and not have to follow all of this hoopla

i'm just waiting on 4* LB Skai Moore to announce. That is the only kid we're waiting on

in news of the weird.

DE Tashawn Bower committed to UF this morning. Got mad the media released it, committed to LSU just now.

*Except, UF may have his LOI

they givin away cars ETG?

ha

They got a lot of momentum, a young coaching staff that knows how to recruit, and some outside factors working for them. Nkemdiche they landed because of his brother. Tunsil, apparently they gave his GF a scholarship (how else do you explain a kid changing his mind in 1 weekend from a school that has been recruiting him for 2 years). Conner is from right down the road, an Ole Miss place. Treadwill, I don't know how that one happened.

signing day over for me. ill still pay attention but SCar recruiting class done.

@GamecockCentral Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) University School four-star LB Skai Moore has announced a commitment to USC.

Auburn signed Mackenro Alexander. One has to think this delivers the better half of the package - his brother

Back