2013 NFL Draft In-Game...

OK, didn't watch a lot of FSU, how serious is this accuracy knock?

That's all they've talked about locally for months now. Many around here think they like Barkley and maybe even Manuel more than Nassib. Syracuse sucked, why do the Bills want their Coach, OC, and QB? Seriously...this is the NFL now, not the Big East.
not sure i like Manuel, but nonetheless...good call.

oh my god

wow LOL

that is a bad bad bad bad pick

imo

The Bills certainly did their due diligence on the QBs this year. They liked the fact that he was the best athlete, and he can run better than the others. They didn't take Nassib,which seemed obvious. They like him...EJ that is. They think he has the highest ceiling.

Rarely will I agree with Michael Irvin, but he's right—IF Buffalo is as unstable as it's been, Manuel is done before he starts.

A guy like that needs coaching, hell, all the QBs in this draft need to be coached up badly. I'm not sure Buffalo has been able to coach that position in 15 years or more. But I hope I'm wrong. I don't like to see any of these guys fail.

Rarely will I agree with Michael Irvin, but he's right—IF Buffalo is as unstable as it's been, Manuel is done before he starts.

A guy like that needs coaching, hell, all the QBs in this draft need to be coached up badly. I'm not sure Buffalo has been able to coach that position in 15 years or more. But I hope I'm wrong. I don't like to see any of these guys fail.

they just got a qb guru

they just got a qb guru

I like EJ but when did he become so great?

He didn't, all the QBs in this draft suck so they're trying to blow them up as much as possible.

The talk around here is obviously that Buffalo will be better coached, blah, blah, blah. The Bills aren't going to change until Ralph Wilson dies or sells the team. Whether he "stepped aside" or not, this organization is his, and he's run it into the ground. It's always true in pro sports that bad owners consistently put forth bad products.

So.....he's done before he's begun.

The talk around here is obviously that Buffalo will be better coached, blah, blah, blah. The Bills aren't going to change until Ralph Wilson dies or sells the team. Whether he "stepped aside" or not, this organization is his, and he's run it into the ground. It's always true in pro sports that bad owners consistently put forth bad products.

So.....he's done before he's begun.

Arms on the short side are pretty much the only thing that kept me out of the NFL.

If Jarvis Jones is great and Mingo is a bust, I'm going to kill somebody.

If Jarvis Jones is great and Mingo is a bust, I'm going to kill somebody.

I'll just shrug and have another drink. Because, I mean, really, you have to pace yourself with this team.

Back