2013 NFL Draft In-Game...

I didn't hear much Mingo chatter from the local media, but pretty much everyone was admitting they didn't really know what the Browns were going to do. Thought they'd trade down since they went in without a 2nd-rounder, but ... if Mingo can plant Big Ben on his head a couple times Turkey Jones style, we'll love the guy.

you guys will stink as long as Ben is in the league

If Twink says Mingo is going to be good, I'm good with that.

But after so many years of the Birds failing on the DL and the Browns defense being a shitshow, I'm pretty skeptical of any DL pick.

But I'll trust Twink on this, go Mingo.
speed rusher...athletic as shit

yall run 3-4?

twink, didn't you say you wanted Jarvis Jones a couple months ago when he was projected as a draft slider?

Marrone should just grab his boy Nassib

That's all they've talked about locally for months now. Many around here think they like Barkley and maybe even Manuel more than Nassib. Syracuse sucked, why do the Bills want their Coach, OC, and QB? Seriously...this is the NFL now, not the Big East.

Bills love Nassib...that's there guy, Syracuse/Buffalo proximity prolly played a part

Not sure this is true. The proximity is really nothing...they have his coach and OC. That would be the reason they take him...we shall see.

Nassib best qb, dont see the problem with it

That's one opinion. It's clearly not a fact as to who the best qb is. They know what they're getting with him, that's for sure. If they don't pick him, it should certainly tell other teams something.

Not that I like the pick, but I was right about EJ. It was the late talk locally today.

Back