2013 NFL Draft In-Game...

The local media is just crushing the GM and front office about the Manuel pick right now...it's awesome. They are grilling them...and getting attitude back.

Forum related question, when you guys reply does it ask you if you want to leave or stay on the page? It didn't used to do that with every single post.

Tavaris Jackson and Kevin Kolb.

Yow. TJ in the house. That's a tough top three QB rotation in Buffalo right now.

That said, if you can coach 'em up, Kolb may be able to get you a couple of decent years.

I'm not that much of a fan anymore, so I really couldn't care less either way. Until Ralph is gone I am done with them.

Tavaris Jackson and Kevin Kolb.

Yow. TJ in the house. That's a tough top three QB rotation in Buffalo right now.

That said, if you can coach 'em up, Kolb may be able to get you a couple of decent years.

They traded for TJ last year after cutting VY. Then put him on IR and didn't dress him for any games...even though Fitz sucked balls.

One more thing about the pick...they did add 2 draft picks in this draft by trading down (giving them 8), so they felt they had flexibility to maybe take a reach. They needed a QB and weren't shy about that....this is the guy they liked the most. Nassib made much more sense due to familiarity alone, but that has to say something about what Marrone thinks of Nassib as a pro.
feels like taking a qb to take one

next year sucks anyway, rather the bills get one then....just a high pick for a guy i do not think is very good

I mean in the ACC no doubt, Aint bashing your squad but if I said EJ Manuel goes 8th overall at the beginning of the year you laugh ya know

GL to him

Forum related question, when you guys reply does it ask you if you want to leave or stay on the page? It didn't used to do that with every single post.

Does that for me pretty often in a busy thread, I click leave the page and all is golden.

Wish I could link the audio from this press conference. It's fantastic right now.

I click leave the page and all is golden.

Concur.

Now it's just a double tap on the return. Sort of like visiting Jump's wife. Heyooooo.

Buddy the hick Nix just pulled out the "do what now?" Classic deep south right there.

Why can't I have u seen Gresham play...they have no glaring needs but safety and two already went...have two 2nds to get a back like Ellington and a safety like cyprien or Elam

OK, Dunn grounded out to end the inning & Joe's bored. When can the Browns or Birds draft again?

Are we only doing round one on Thursday then round two on Friday?

And need I point out the total amount of horseshit that is?

I like the format Joe. Makes round 2 and 3 more interesting. more trades and posturing by teams.

I like more trades & more posturing. I just sort of want to wake up on Saturday night when it's all done. The filling of time with teams I don't really care about sort of drives me crazy.

Back