2013 NFL Draft In-Game...

I don't know why, but I have to watch Kiper in the first round.

But D-backs are the only thing they ever get right.

This.

All I really know is that Milner really wanted to team up with Hayden.

That said, our whole defense sucks out loud—other than Hayden. Maybe bringing in Mingo will take some pressure off some of the rest of the front seven so they can suck less, and I think that they suck is a known issue that they're actually trying to address, so hope springs eternal.

Luke Joeckel will make $285K MORE than Eric Fisher his 1st year because of no Florida tax

But D-backs are the only thing they ever get right.

This.

All I really know is that Milner really wanted to team up with Hayden.

That said, our whole defense sucks out loud—other than Hayden. Maybe bringing in Mingo will take some pressure off some of the rest of the front seven so they can suck less, and I think that they suck is a known issue that they're actually trying to address, so hope springs eternal.

Cowboys prolly go Floyd if he slips a few more slots (now my 4th prediction for that pick since first 3 already gone, ugh)

Bills might take Geno, but that's about it in the rest of the round, right?

If Twink says Mingo is going to be good, I'm good with that.

But after so many years of the Birds failing on the DL and the Browns defense being a shitshow, I'm pretty skeptical of any DL pick.

But I'll trust Twink on this, go Mingo.

I heard they really like the TE

Question marks about Heath Miller ..and the rest of the team

Not sure why it shocks me but seeing these dudes with like 3 year old always catches me off guard.

mingo good bro

who u wanted

was mingo on the radar for browns all week? firsrt i heard of it, not that i followed closely

I didn't hear much Mingo chatter from the local media, but pretty much everyone was admitting they didn't really know what the Browns were going to do. Thought they'd trade down since they went in without a 2nd-rounder, but ... if Mingo can plant Big Ben on his head a couple times Turkey Jones style, we'll love the guy.

Back