2013 NFL Draft In-Game...

We need a ludicrous pick to liven things up. Raiders pick Monte Ball or something like that.

How about the suit Barry Sanders was wearing? Did he forget his and borrow someone's suit who is 3-4 inches taller and 30 lbs heavier than him? He's a fucking HOFer for Christ's sake.

ya, he sure slapped that one on. Barry never been about flash, but that did look bad.

No, no, noooooo... Live close to Arizona. Cowboys fan since diapers. Cards were still in St Louis back then.

much like half of phoenix

cardinals just now getting a generation of fans that grew up with the team. cards/boys games might as well be played south of the border, i won't go to them. always sold my tickets

Jason La Canfora ‏<s style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(187, 187, 187);">@</s>JasonLaCanfora<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">3m</small>
Sounds like the Raiders are taking Geno Smith with the 12th pick

<b style="font-weight: normal;">Collapse
  • Retweet
  • Favorite
  • <button type="button" class="btn-link with-icn dropdown-toggle" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 8px; border: 0px; padding: 0px; cursor: pointer; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; -webkit-box-shadow: none; box-shadow: none; color: rgb(0, 132, 180);"> More</button></b>

much like half of phoenix

cardinals just now getting a generation of fans that grew up with the team. cards/boys games might as well be played south of the border, i won't go to them. always sold my tickets

Ya I live 400 miles from Phoenix but its the closest team...whole family is Cowboys fans, my grandpa was die-hard. I became a die-hard with him when listening to him curse at Danny White on tv.

If Geno doesn't go here he may slide right out of the 1st round.

Jason La Canfora ‏<s style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(187, 187, 187);">@</s>JasonLaCanfora<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">3m</small>
Sounds like the Raiders are taking Geno Smith with the 12th pick

<b style="font-weight: normal;">Collapse
  • Retweet
  • Favorite
  • <button type="button" class="btn-link with-icn dropdown-toggle" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 8px; border: 0px; padding: 0px; cursor: pointer; border-top-left-radius: 0px; border-top-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-right-radius: 0px; border-bottom-left-radius: 0px; -webkit-box-shadow: none; box-shadow: none; color: rgb(0, 132, 180);"> More</button>
</b>

you would like that teed? no way huh

Back